2019 Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Really? I knew RVU is thought of highly on here, but I didn't realize the gap was that large. I dont know, it just seems like a risky decision to me to turn down two original 5 DO schools to go to the new branch campus of a school that was just acquired by the company that owns SGU. Would that fact that I would plan on living at home if I went to CCOM change anything since it would bring the difference over 4 years down to $50K?

I go to one of the oldest DO schools. Our curriculum was new/modified this year. Next year they're changing it again for the incoming class. Our second year is going to be different than it is for the current class of second years. I would not conflate original DO school with the idea that they have their **** together.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Some of us would be in another part of the country with friends and family studying for boards. Rent and other expenses have to be paid to continue to stay in KC, so it is not just 3 to 4 hours. Also, what was taught the first week that was not already known or talked about before. These labs have not been helpful. I think our faculty cares and wants us to succeed, it’s rushing this class through just because thats inappropriate. We have no idea what impact on boards this class will have and the cavalier attitude towards board preparation is concerning.
You’re point about rent and staying in KC longer than anticipated is 100% legit and I sympathize with that totally. But most of the people I’m talking to just find TTC as a minor annoyance at most in regards to boards. We are 6-8 weeks out from boards and the TTC time commitment is so small. You literally don’t have to watch or do anything before so if you’re spending a day before “prepping” I’d say you’re wasting your time. I find it hard to believe that it will have any effect in our board performance. Most people stated pseudo dedicated after psych ended. That buffer time combined with our true post TTC dedicated time is plenty.

Reactions: 1 user
Does curriculum make that much of an impact though? I've always heard that it was more on the individual student to do well on boards rather than the pre-clinical curriculum, as long as classes aren't mandatory. Full disclosure: I'm actually deciding between CCOM, RVU-SU, and KCOM right now pretty much on the basis of is it better to have a good curriculum or clinical resources :laugh:
I too had the option between RVU and KCOM. I don’t think you can go wrong either way but I went with KCOM. Standing the test of time of all DO schools with alumni all over the country is hard to compete with.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pick the cheapest one with the curriculum that will work best for you to succeed.

Realistically, the DO school you graduate from has little to do with how you match, except in that the region you go to school is more likely to be the region you match/get interviews, and as others have said certain school curricula can make it harder for you to study independently for boards.

EDIT: So I will say that if you are concerned with being a marginal student, one of the biggest advantages a school can offer you is affiliated GME, and rotations at said GME in 3rd year. People hire who they know, and if you rotate through a residency program and impress people that can trump a marginal board score.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Some of us would be in another part of the country with friends and family studying for boards. Rent and other expenses have to be paid to continue to stay in KC, so it is not just 3 to 4 hours. Also, what was taught the first week that was not already known or talked about before. These labs have not been helpful. I think our faculty cares and wants us to succeed, it’s rushing this class through just because thats inappropriate. We have no idea what impact on boards this class will have and the cavalier attitude towards board preparation is concerning.
The faculty have good intentions, it's just another case of using us a guinea pigs. One of the biggest problems is we don't have an affiliated hospital. I have friends at other med schools who spend time in the hospital early on in first year. Granted they're not doing as much as 3rd years, but they get to do and see things we don't and that's one of the downsides to going to a DO school. However I do think this disorganized mess of a class is a step in the right direction.

In my opinion the only people that may be affected by this class are the military students who are taking boards the first week of June. Other than that, the time commitment is so small it shouldn't matter.

Some highlights from LECOM

(all 3 campuses, and these are cherry-picked highlights, I'm not going through the whole Google Doc for for you all):

Anesthesia - Penn State Hershey
Anesthesia - Johns Hopkins
Dermatology - University of Minnesota
Diagnostic Radiology - University of South Florida x2
Interventional Radiology - University of Minnesota
General Surgery - UMass at BMC
IM - University of Cincinnati
IM - University of Tennesee
IM - Cleveland Clinic x3
Neurology - Case Western
Pediatrics - Vanderbilt
Pediatrics - Dartmouth
Psychiatry - Cleveland Clinic
Psychiatry - University of Florida
Urology - Michigan State McLaren

Can you send me a link to this google doc? LECOM has not published their 2019 match results on their website yet

Reactions: 2 users
I go to one of the oldest DO schools. Our curriculum was new/modified this year. Next year they're changing it again for the incoming class. Our second year is going to be different than it is for the current class of second years. I would not conflate original DO school with the idea that they have their **** together.
This. Going to an old DO school can be a good thing compared to a brand new one. But it can also mean that the only thing that’s stood the test of time is outdated PowerPoint slides.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Can you send me a link to this google doc? LECOM has not published their 2019 match results on their website yet
It’s a private google doc for students/alumni so sorry but no. (The google doc includes advice but also personal info and email addresses, so it would be a huge breach of privacy if I were to share it with someone anonymously over the internet).

It’s a private google doc for students/alumni so sorry but no. (The google doc includes advice but also personal info and email addresses, so it would be a huge breach of privacy if I were to share it with someone anonymously over the internet).

Would you be willing to tell us how many went unmatched?

Pick the cheapest one with the curriculum that will work best for you to succeed.

Realistically, the DO school you graduate from has little to do with how you match, except in that the region you go to school is more likely to be the region you match/get interviews, and as others have said certain school curricula can make it harder for you to study independently for boards.

I cannot echo this enough. From what I can glean, TCOM has the absolute best bang for your buck (but you have to be a Texas resident I believe). Otherwise, go to the cheapest school. You don't want to be drowning in 400k debt. Take it from someone who went to an OG school with the highest tuition in the NATION.

Reactions: 1 users
Really? I knew RVU is thought of highly on here, but I didn't realize the gap was that large. I dont know, it just seems like a risky decision to me to turn down two original 5 DO schools to go to the new branch campus of a school that was just acquired by the company that owns SGU. Would that fact that I would plan on living at home if I went to CCOM change anything since it would bring the difference over 4 years down to $50K?

Don't forget about costs like COST OF LIVING.

RVU you're near Denver and the COL there is outrageous. CCOM you got high tuition+high COL (which I guess free for you). KCOM the tuition is expensive but living in Kirksville is cheap because its a garbage city (liveable for two years, I did it), I will second the OMM intrusion at KCOM is pretty ridiculous though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hola. Here is some match information for TCOM this year. I'll swing by with a full list whenever I can find one.

EDIT: My understanding is that the 5 "Radiology" includes our three Interventional Radiology matches this year.

Anesthesiology10
Child Neurology
Dermatology1
Emergency Medicine18
Family Medicine49
Family Medicine/NMM*1
General Surgery9
General Surgery (preliminary)
Internal Medicine33
Internal Medicine-Pediatrics2
Internal Medicine-Psychiatry1
Neurology3
Neurosurgery
Obstetrics & Gynecology15
Ophthalmology1
Orthopedic Surgery3
Otorhinolaryngology1
Pathology3
Pediatrics20
Pediatrics-Medical Genetics
Pediatrics/Psych/Child Psychiatry
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation13
Psychiatry12
Radiology5
Urology1
Traditional/Transitional Internship4
% of Graduates Placed in GME99%

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Hola. Here is some match information for TCOM this year. I'll swing by with a full list whenever I can find one.

Anesthesiology10
Child Neurology
Dermatology1
Emergency Medicine18
Family Medicine49
Family Medicine/NMM*1
General Surgery9
Internal Medicine33
Neurology3
Neurosurgery
Ophthalmology1
Orthopedic Surgery3
Otorhinolaryngology1
Pathology3
Pediatrics20
Psychiatry12
Radiology5
Urology1
15 OB matches? Damn, that's the most I've seen from one school

EDIT: My understanding is that the 5 "Radiology" includes our three Interventional Radiology matches this year.

Anesthesiology10
Child Neurology
Dermatology1
Emergency Medicine18
Family Medicine49
Family Medicine/NMM*1
General Surgery9
Internal Medicine33
Neurology3
Neurosurgery
Ophthalmology1
Orthopedic Surgery3
Otorhinolaryngology1
Pathology3
Pediatrics20
Psychiatry12
Radiology5
Urology1
It's beautiful

Anesthesiology10
Child Neurology
Dermatology1
Emergency Medicine18
Family Medicine49
Family Medicine/NMM*1
General Surgery9
Internal Medicine33
Neurology3
Neurosurgery
Ophthalmology1
Orthopedic Surgery3
Otorhinolaryngology1
Pathology3
Pediatrics20
Psychiatry12
Radiology5
Urology1

I read this table wrong and at first I thought 18 matched into Dermatology. I was like holy crap what are they feeding those med students lol :p

VCOM-Auburn finally posted our match list in our graduation booklet. I can answer any questions. First glance shows

5 ortho
1 ENT (Kentucky)
1 Derm
1 IR
1 optho
A few anesthesia, gen surg, psych (UAB + otherS)
Peds match was good (UNC, MUSC, UTSA, LSU)
EM was 100% match rate (21? 23?). Not a lot of brand name places, but a lot of our top tier EM applicants ranked geographically (a few had some incredibly impressive interviews).
All 4 people matched PM&R including a couple's match.
Only a small handful of academic IM programs (Indiana, MCOG, maybe 1 or 2 others I missed browsing through)

Overall I'd say the top of the class matched really, really well. EM, sports med, and peds had the most active clubs and chairs/preceptors and it shows. A lot of primary care, but it feels like that's on par for VCOM. Not bad for a first class match.

We also graduated 148 with a small handful with delayed graduation but should start residency on time. Started with 162. Attrition rate is VERY good for a first year class.

Last edited:
We were also distinguished as having THE HIGHEST DEBT load of any school in the entire country (recently reported by US news and world report).

I'm not quite sure this is actually true. I don't see how RVU can have a higher debt load than CCOM or AZCOM. The rest of your post is good advice for pretty much any DO school unfortunately.
VCOM-Auburn finally posted our match list in our graduation booklet. I can answer any questions. First glance shows

5 ortho
1 ENT (Kentucky)
1 Derm
1 IR
1 optho
EM was 100% match rate (21? 23?). Not a lot of brand name places, but a lot of our top tier EM applicants ranked geographically (a few had some incredibly impressive interviews).
Only a small handful of academic IM programs (Indiana, MCOG, maybe 1 or 2 others I missed browsing through)

Overall I'd say the top of the class matched really, really well. EM, sports med, and peds had the most active clubs and chairs/preceptors and it shows. A lot of primary care, but it feels like that's on par for VCOM. Not bad for a first class match.

We also graduated 148 with a small handful with delayed graduation but should start residency on time. Started with 162. Attrition rate is VERY good for a first year class.
Where were the GS matches?

5 ortho
1 ENT (Kentucky)
1 Derm
1 IR
1 optho

A 9% attrition rate is NOT good, even for a brand new school.
9/148 going into uber-residencies is not bad. The gestalt I'm seeing this year for all the COMs is that ~10% of grads are getting into these.

A 9% attrition rate is NOT good, even for a brand new school.
9/148 going into uber-residencies is not bad. The gestalt I'm seeing this year for all the COMs is that ~10% of grads are getting into these.
I was under the impression anything below 10% was "normal" for a new school, but I could be very wrong and defer to you because you are obviously more in the know than me. I know of the 14 that didn't graduate, 2 are delayed graduation and probably ~4 are in the class below ours and just remediated the first year. IDK how a remediated year and delayed graduation affects the actual statistics of it. Assuming all 6 of those actually graduate that puts us at 154/162 which seems about right.

Last edited:
I was under the impression anything below 10% was "normal" for a new school, but I could be very wrong and defer to you because you are obviously more in the know than me. I know of the 14 that didn't graduate, 2 are delayed graduation and probably ~4 are in the class below ours and just remediated the first year. IDK how a remediated year and delayed graduation affects the actual statistics of it. Assuming all 6 of those actually graduate that puts us at 154/162 which seems about right.
That's better!!!

I believe most were community programs in the southeast. I think we had one smaller academic center and then 1-2 community matches outside of the southeast.

Do you know specifically which programs? You can PM me if you want.

PNWU-COM 2019 match according to the commencement booklet. It is so annoying the school doesn't release official match placement.

Anesthesiology
U of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Madison, WI
U of Kansas SOM - Wichita, KS
U of Florida COM - Gainesville, FL
Rush University Medical Center - Chicago, IL
Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Cleveland, OH

Diagnostic Radiology
Arnot Ognen Medical Center - Elmira, NY
U of Oklahoma COM - Oklahoma City, OK
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Spokane, WA
Arnot Ogden Medical ctr - Elmira NY

Emergency Medicine
2x Midwestern University OPTI - Kingman, AZ
Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park - Grand Blanc, MI
Southeastern Health - Lumberton, NC
McLaren Health Care Corp - Mount Clemens, MI
St. Elizabeth Health Center - Boardman, OH
SUNY Upstate Medical U - Syracuse, NY
Mt.Sinai Medical Center - Miami Beach, FL
Lakeland Health - Saint Joseph, MI
McLaren Healthcare Corp - Pontiac, MI
U of Massachusetts Medical School - Worchester, MA

Family Medicine
2x Trios Health - Kennewick, WA
Montana FM - Billings, MT
2x Multicare Good Sam - Puyallup, WA
U of Montana - Missoula, MT
2x Valley Medical Ctr - Renton,, WA
U of S. Alabama Hospitals - Mobile, AL
FM residency of Idaho - Nampa, ID
Concord Hospital - Concord, NH
3x Central Washington FM - Yakima, WA
2x U of Wyoming - Casper, WY
U of Las Vegas SOM - Las Vegas, NV
Providence St.Peter Hospital - Olympia, WA
U of Washington Affiliation Hospitals - Chelan, WA
Sea Mar Community Health Centers - Marysville, WA
Community Healthcare - Tacoma, WA
Mercy Medical Center - Redding, CA
U of Wyoming - Casper, WY
2x FM Residency of Idaho - Boise, ID
In His Image GM - Tulsa, OK
Skagit Regional Health - Mount Vernon, WA
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center - Vancouver, WA
New Hanover Regional Medical Ctr - Wilmington, NC
Provicene Sacred Heart Medical Ctr - Spokane, WA
Travis Air Force Base - Fairfield, CA
Kadlec Regional Medical Ctr - Richland, WA
Wright Center for GME - Auburn, WA
2x Alaska FM residency / Providence - Anchorage, AK
Naval Station - Jacksonville, FL
Community Health of Central WA - Ellensburg, WA
Fairfield Medical Center - Lancaster, OH
Harrison Medical Center - Bremerton, WA
U of Pittsburgh Med Ctr Shadyside Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA
Central Maine Medical Center - Lewiston, ME

General Surgery
Sky Ridge Medical - Long tree, CO
Jewish Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
Beaumont Hospital - Trenton, MI
Kansas City University - Kansas City, MI

Internal Medicine
2x Boise VA Med Center - Boise, ID
Santa Varbara Cottage Hospital - Santa Barbara, CA
OHSU - Portland, OR
2x Samaritan Health Services - Corvalis, OR
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
Manatee Memorial Hospital - Bradenton, FL
2x Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Spokane, WA
2x Parkview Medical Center - Pueblo, CO
Citrus Memorial Hospital - Inverness, FL
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth - Portsmouth, VA
Western Michigan University Stryker SOM - Kalamazoo, MI
U of Texas Med Branch Galveston - Galveston, TX
Providence Health -Portland, OR
2x Legacy Emanuel / Good Sam - Portland, OR
Christus Health - San Antonio, TX
Califoria Pacific Medical Center - SF, CA
U of New Mexico SOM - Albuquerque, NM
Keesler Air Force Base - Biloxi, MS
Baystate Medical Ctr - Springfield, MA
UCSF Fresno - Fresno, CA
U of Washington Affiliated Hospitals - Seattle, WA
Trios Health - Kennewick, WA
U of Nevada Las Vegas SOM - Las Vegas, NV
Maine Medical Center - Portland, ME

Neurology
Valley Hospital Medical Center - Las Vegas, NV
U of Texas at Auston Dell Medical School - Austin, TX
Albany Medical Center - Albany, NY

NMS-OMT
Greenbrier Valley Medical Center - Ronceverte, WV

Obstetrics - Gynecology
McLaren Macomb - Mount Clemens, MI
U of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, NE
McLaren Health Care Corp - Lansing, MI
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, MI
Marian Regional Medical Ctr - Santa Maria, CA
Metro Health / U of Michigan Health - Wyoming, MI
Osteopathic Medical Education Consortium of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OK

Orthopedic Surgery

Pediatrics
U of Oklahoma COM -Oklahoma City, OK
U of New Mexico SOM-Albuquerque, NM
U of Illinois COM - Peoria, IL
U of Oklahoma COM -Tulsa, OK
Case Western / MetroHealth Medical Ctr - Cleveland, OH
U of Arizona COM - Tucson, AZ

Ped- EM
U of Arizona COM - Tuscon, AZ
U of Maryland Medical Center - Baltimore, MD

PM&R
U of South Florida Morsani COM - Tampa, FL

Psychiatry
Palmetto Health, Columbia, SC
Samaritan Health Services - Corvalis, OR
Kaweah Delta Health Care CA - Visalia, CA

Surgery-Preliminary (without advance placement)
Bassett Medical Ctr - Cooperstown, NY

Traditional Rotating Internship
Sampson Regional Medical Center - Clinton, NC
The Lake Erie COM/Merit Health Wesley - Hattiesburg, MS
Mountain View Regional Medical Ctr - Las Cruces, NM

Urology
Franciscan Health Olympia Fields - Olympia Fields, IL
Jefferson Health / Our Lady of Lourdes - Stratford, NJ

4 graduates did not have associated GME placement listed on the commencement booklet.

IMO this year's match result is much better than 2018's. PNWU's class of 2019 is supposed to be the smartest class so far, with the best entrance GPA/MCAT and also the best board scores.

Reactions: 4 users
Has RowanSOM posted their 2019 match results??

PNWU-COM 2019 match according to the commencement booklet. It is so annoying the school doesn't release official match placement.

Anesthesiology
U of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Madison, WI
U of Kansas SOM - Wichita, KS
U of Florida COM - Gainesville, FL
Rush University Medical Center - Chicago, IL
Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Cleveland, OH

Diagnostic Radiology
Arnot Ognen Medical Center - Elmira, NY
U of Oklahoma COM - Oklahoma City, OK
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Spokane, WA
Arnot Ogden Medical ctr - Elmira NY

Emergency Medicine
2x Midwestern University OPTI - Kingman, AZ
Southeastern Health - Lumberton, NC
McLaren Health Care Corp - Mount Clemens, MI
St. Elizabeth Health Center - Boardman, OH
SUNY Upstate Medical U - Syracuse, NY
Mt.Sinai Medical Center - Miami Beach, FL
McLaren Healthcare Corp - Pontiac, MI
U of Massachusetts Medical School - Worchester, MA

Family Medicine
2x Trios Health - Kennewick, WA
Montana FM - Billings, MT
2x Multicare Good Sam - Puyallup, WA
U of Montana - Missoula, MT
2x Valley Medical Ctr - Renton,, WA
U of S. Alabama Hospitals - Mobile, AL
FM residency of Idaho - Nampa, ID
Concord Hospital - Concord, NH
3x Central Washington FM - Yakima, WA
2x U of Wyoming - Casper, WY
U of Las Vegas SOM - Las Vegas, NV
Providence St.Peter Hospital - Olympia, WA
U of Washington Affiliation Hospitals - Chelan, WA
Sea Mar Community Health Centers - Marysville, WA
Community Healthcare - Tacoma, WA
Mercy Medical Center - Redding, CA
U of Wyoming - Casper, WY
2x FM Residency of Idaho - Boise, ID
In His Image GM - Tulsa, OK
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center - Vancouver, WA
New Hanover Regional Medical Ctr - Wilmington, NC
Provicene Sacred Heart Medical Ctr - Spokane, WA
Travis Air Force Base - Fairfield, CA
Kadlec Regional Medical Ctr - Richland, WA
Wright Center for GME - Auburn, WA
2x Alaska FM residency / Providence - Anchorage, AK
Naval Station - Jacksonville, FL
Community Health of Central WA - Ellensburg, WA
Fairfield Medical Center - Lancaster, OH
Harrison Medical Center - Bremerton, WA
U of Pittsburgh Med Ctr Shadyside Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA
Central Maine Medical Center - Lewiston, ME

General Surgery
Sky Ridge Medical - Long tree, CO
Jewish Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
Beaumont Hospital - Trenton, MI
Kansas City University - Kansas City, MI

Internal Medicine
2x Boise VA Med Center - Boise, ID
Santa Varbara Cottage Hospital - Santa Barbara, CA
OHSU - Portland, OR
2x Samaritan Health Services - Corvalis, OR
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
Manatee Memorial Hospital - Bradenton, FL
2x Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Spokane, WA
2x Parkview Medical Center - Pueblo, CO
Citrus Memorial Hospital - Inverness, FL
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth - Portsmouth, VA
Western Michigan University Stryker SOM - Kalamazoo, MI
U of Texas Med Branch Galveston - Galveston, TX
Providence Health -Portland, OR
2x Legacy Emanuel / Good Sam - Portland, OR
Christus Health - San Antonio, TX
Califoria Pacific Medical Center - SF, CA
U of New Mexico SOM - Albuquerque, NM
Keesler Air Force Base - Biloxi, MS
Baystate Medical Ctr - Springfield, MA
UCSF Fresno - Fresno, CA
U of Washington Affiliated Hospitals - Seattle, WA
Trios Health - Kennewick, WA
U of Nevada Las Vegas SOM - Las Vegas, NV
Maine Medical Center - Portland, ME

Neurology
Valley Hospital Medical Center - Las Vegas, NV
U of Texas at Auston Dell Medical School - Austin, TX
Albany Medical Center - Albany, NY

NMS-OMT
Greenbrier Valley Medical Center - Ronceverte, WV

Obstetrics - Gynecology
McLaren Macomb - Mount Clemens, MI
U of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, NE
McLaren Health Care Corp - Lansing, MI
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, MI
Marian Regional Medical Ctr - Santa Maria, CA
Metro Health / U of Michigan Health - Wyoming, MI
Osteopathic Medical Education Consortium of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OK

Orthopedic Surgery

Pediatrics
U of Oklahoma COM -Oklahoma City, OK
U of New Mexico SOM-Albuquerque, NM
U of Illinois COM - Peoria, IL
U of Oklahoma COM -Tulsa, OK
Case Western / MetroHealth Medical Ctr - Cleveland, OH
U of Arizona COM - Tucson, AZ

Ped- EM
U of Arizona COM - Tuscon, AZ
U of Maryland Medical Center - Baltimore, MD

PM&R
U of South Florida Morsani COM - Tampa, FL

Psychiatry
Palmetto Health, Columbia, SC
Samaritan Health Services - Corvalis, OR
Kaweah Delta Health Care CA - Visalia, CA

Surgery-Preliminary (without advance placement)
Bassett Medical Ctr - Cooperstown, NY

Traditional Rotating Internship
Sampson Regional Medical Center - Clinton, NC
The Lake Erie COM/Merit Health Wesley - Hattiesburg, MS
Mountain View Regional Medical Ctr - Las Cruces, NM

Urology
Franciscan Health Olympia Fields - Olympia Fields, IL
Jefferson Health / Our Lady of Lourdes - Stratford, NJ

4 graduates did not have associated GME placement listed on the commencement booklet.

IMO this year's match result is much better than 2018's. PNWU's class of 2019 is supposed to be the smartest class so far, with the best entrance GPA/MCAT and also the best board scores.
Very solid pro-DO list.

UW and OHSU IM, nice.
Agreed. UW didn't have any DOs for categorical or prelim IM last year as far as I can tell, and it hasn't been much better in years prior. OHSU has lots of DOs in IM and they match a lot of fellowships.

Agreed. UW didn't have any DOs for categorical or prelim IM last year as far as I can tell, and it hasn't been much better in years prior.
The guy who matched UW was a former professional NFL athlete, nice guy, very intelligent, comes from MD-family(=well connected? IDK), so he's got everything going for him. Wasn't surprising at all he got into UW-Seattle.

The guy who matched UW was a former professional NFL athlete, nice guy, very intelligent, comes from MD-family(=well connected? IDK), so he's got everything going for him. Wasn't surprising at all he got into UW-Seattle.

So basically impossible to match at UW as a DO? Well. Guess it'll be impossible to return back home.

So basically impossible to match at UW as a DO? Well. Guess it'll be impossible to return back home.

Not impossible (UW had DOs in ortho, GS, Plastics, IM, etc) but yes, UW is a very competitive match as a whole

Anyone have the ACOM completed match list? Kinda worried since they haven’t posted any institutional data tilhis year.

Anyone have the ACOM completed match list? Kinda worried since they haven’t posted any institutional data tilhis year.

They didn’t release it. >75% were primary care specialties (FM, IM, Peds, OB).

If you add EM then it’s >80%

Any idea how many went unmatched?
Unmatched no. There were 15 that had prelims without any advanced program matches. So at least 15. There were 2 that went unplaced.

• Wow
  • Sad
Must have released today. Checked yesterday evening and it wasn't there. Some very good matches, a lot of prelims though. Probably on par with usual.
What does prelim, transitional year, and traditional rotating mean??

What does prelim, transitional year, and traditional rotating mean??
Bad unless they have advanced standing matches as well. It means it’s just a 1 year program that doesn’t lead to board certification and they must reapply to residency this upcoming year

Hola! I finally have a specific list of TCOM 2019 matches. See below.
AnesthesiologySt Elizabeth's Medical CenterBostonMA
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyMedical University of South CarolinaCharlestonSC
3​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyUniversity of Texas Medical Branch-GalvestonGalvestonTX
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyBaylor College of MedicineHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyUniversity of Texas Medical School-HoustonHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyBaylor Scott & WhiteTempleTX
1​
ACGME
DermatologyMedical City WeatherfordWeatherfordTX
1​
ACGME
Diagnostic RadiologyBaptist Memorial HospitalMemphisTN
1​
ACGME
Diagnostic RadiologyBaylor Scott & WhiteTempleTX
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineUniversity of Illinois College of Medicine-ChicagoChicagoIL
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineSouthern Illinois University SOM & Affiliate HospitalsSpringfieldIL
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineLouisiana State University School of Medicine-Baton RougeBaton RougeLA
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineLouisiana State University HSC-ShreveportShreveportLA
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineMercy Health MuskegonMuskegonMI
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineUniversity Hospitals-JacksonJacksonMS
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineCampbell University Cape Fear Valley HealthFayettevilleNC
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineSunrise Health Graduate Medical Education ConsortiumLas VegasNV
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineSt Barnabas HospitalBronxNY
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineAria Jefferson HealthPhiladelphiaPA
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineDrexel University COM/Hahnemann University HospitalPhiladelphiaPA
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineYork HospitalYorkPA
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineChristus HealthCorpus ChristiTX
3​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineJohn Peter Smith HospitalFort WorthTX
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineEastern Virginia Medical SchoolNorfolkVA
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineAlliance Health DurantDurantOK
1​
AOA
Family MedicineComanche County Memorial HospitalLawtonOK
1​
AOA
Family MedicineTexoma Medical CenterDenisonTX
2​
AOA
Family MedicineBallad HealthAbingdonVA
1​
AOA
Family MedicineWright Center National Family MedicineAuburnWA
1​
AOA
Family MedicineScott Air Force BaseScott Air Force BaseIL
1​
MIL
Family MedicineNellis Air Force BaseLas Vegas ValleyNV
1​
MIL
Family MedicineDignity Health Northridge Hospital Medical CenterNorthridgeCA
1​
ACGME
Family MedicinePoudre Valley HospitalFort CollinsCO
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineMacNeal HospitalBerwynIL
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineWest Suburban Medical CenterOak ParkIL
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Kansas School of Medicine-WichitaWichitaKS
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineBethesda HospitalCincinnatiOH
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineSt Anthony HospitalOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-TulsaTulsaOK
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas at Austin Dell Medical SchoolAustinTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineTexas A&M Bryan College StationBryanTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineConroe Regional Medical CenterConroeTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineChristus HealthCorpus ChristiTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineBaylor University Medical CenterDallasTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineMethodist Health System DallasDallasTX
3​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineTexas Tech University Affiliate El PasoEl PasoTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineJohn Peter Smith HospitalFort WorthTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas Medical Branch-GalvestonGalvestonTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineMemorial Hermann HospitalHoustonTX
3​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas Medical School-HoustonHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineTexas Tech University Affiliate-LubbockLubbockTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineTexas Institute of Graduate Medical Education and ResearchSan AntonioTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineBaylor Scott & WhiteTempleTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-TylerTylerTX
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineMcLennan County Family MedicineWacoTX
3​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Washington Affiliate HospitalsSeattleWA
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthEau ClaireWI
1​
ACGME
Family Medicine-Osteopathic Neuromuscular MedicineMedical City Fort WorthFort WorthTX
1​
ACGME
General SurgeryLarkin Community HospitalSouth MiamiFL
1​
AOA
General SurgeryDetroit Medical Center Osteopathic DivisionDetroitMI
1​
AOA
General SurgeryHenry Ford Allegiance HealthJacksonMI
1​
AOA
General SurgeryNavy Medical Center San DiegoSan DiegoCA
1​
MIL
General SurgeryNavy Medical Center PortsmouthPortsmouthVA
1​
MIL
General SurgeryUniversity Hospitals-JacksonJacksonMS
1​
ACGME
General SurgeryGood Samaritan HospitalCincinnatiOH
1​
ACGME
General SurgeryBaylor University Medical CenterDallasTX
1​
ACGME
General SurgeryUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineSouth Pointe HospitalWarrensville HeightsOH
1​
AOA
Internal MedicinePennsylvania HospitalPhiladelphiaPA
1​
AOA
Internal MedicineAlameda Health SystemOaklandCA
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineCommunity Memorial Health SystemVenturaCA
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineBroward Health Medical CenterFort LauderdaleFL
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineMercy Medical CenterDes MoinesIA
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineOchsner Clinic FoundationNew OrleansLA
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineLouisiana State University HSC-ShreveportShreveportLA
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineMcLaren Health Care CorporationLansingMI
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineCampbell University Harnett HealthDunnNC
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineCampbell University Cape Fear Valley HealthFayettevilleNC
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of New Mexico School of MedicineAlbuquerqueNM
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineMountain View Regional Medical CenterLes CrucesNM
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Cincinnati Medical CenterCincinnatiOH
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineCleveland Clinic FoundationClevelandOH
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-TulsaTulsaOK
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas at Austin Dell Medical SchoolAustinTX
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas Rio Grande Valley-EdinburgEdinburgTX
2​
ACGME
Internal MedicineLas Palmas Del Sol HealthcareEl PasoTX
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineTexas Tech University Affiliate El PasoEl PasoTX
2​
ACGME
Internal MedicineMedical City Fort WorthFort WorthTX
3​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas Medical Branch-GalvestonGalvestonTX
2​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas Rio Grande Valley-HarlingenHarlingenTX
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineHCA Gulf Coast Education ConsortiumHoustonTX
3​
ACGME
Internal MedicineMethodist Hospital HoustonHoustonTX
2​
ACGME
Internal MedicineTexas Institute of Graduate Medical Education and ResearchLaredoTX
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineBaylor Scott & WhiteRound RockTX
4​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
2​
ACGME
Internal MedicineBaylor Scott & WhiteTempleTX
4​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-TylerTylerTX
4​
ACGME
Internal MedicineMedical City WeatherfordWeatherfordTX
2​
ACGME
Internal Medicine-PediatricsUniversity of Illinois College of Medicine-Peoria OSFPeoriaIL
1​
ACGME
Internal Medicine-PediatricsWestern Michigan University Stryker School of MedicineKalamazooMI
1​
ACGME
Internal Medicine-PsychiatryUniversity of Kansas School of Medicine-Kansas CityKansas CityKS
1​
ACGME
Interventional RadiologyMayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical EducationJacksonvilleFL
1​
ACGME
Interventional RadiologyJackson Memorial HospitalMiamiFL
1​
ACGME
Interventional RadiologyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
NeurologyMedical University of South CarolinaCharlestonSC
1​
ACGME
NeurologyUniversity of Texas at Austin Dell Medical SchoolAustinTX
1​
ACGME
NeurologyMethodist Hospital HoustonHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyLoma Linda UniversityLoma LindaCA
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyMercy Hospital & Medical CenterChicagoIL
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyLouisiana State University HSC-ShreveportShreveportLA
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyCampbell University Cape Fear Valley HealthFayettevilleNC
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyUniversity at Buffalo School of MedicineBuffaloNY
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyGood Samaritan HospitalCincinnatiOH
2​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologySt Anthony HospitalOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyMethodist Health System-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyLas Palmas Del Sol HealthcareEl PasoTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyBaylor College of MedicineHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyMethodist Hospital-HoustonHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyTexas Tech University Affiliate-LubbockLubbockTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyTexas Tech University Affiliate-Permian BasinPermian BasinTX
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyINOVA Fairfax HospitalFalls ChurchVA
1​
ACGME
OphthalmologyOhio State University Medical CenterColumbusOH
1​
ACGME
Orthopedic SurgeryValley Consortium for Medical EducationModestoCA
1​
AOA
Orthopedic SurgeryYork HospitalYorkPA
1​
AOA
Orthopedic SurgeryJohn Peter Smith HospitalFort WorthTX
1​
ACGME
OtolaryngologyUniversity Hospitals-ColumbiaColumbiaMO
1​
ACGME
PathologyUniversity of Kansas School of Medicine-Kansas CityKansas CityKS
1​
ACGME
PathologyMayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical EducationRochesterMN
1​
ACGME
PathologyBaylor University Medical CenterDallasTX
1​
ACGME
PediatricsLoma Linda UniversityLoma LindaCA
2​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of Illinois College of Medicine-ChicagoChicagoIL
1​
ACGME
PediatricsAuthority Health Graduate Medical EducationDetroitMI
1​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of New Mexico School of MedicineAlbuquerqueNM
1​
ACGME
PediatricsNationwide Children's HospitalColumbusOH
1​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
3​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of Texas Medical Branch-GalvestonGalvestonTX
1​
ACGME
PediatricsBaylor College of MedicineHoustonTX
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of Texas Medical School-HoustonHoustonTX
2​
ACGME
PediatricsTexas Tech University Affiliate-LubbockLubbockTX
2​
ACGME
PediatricsBaylor College of MedicineSan AntonioTX
2​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
2​
ACGME
PediatricsBaylor Scott & WhiteTempleTX
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUniversity of Arkansas College of Medicine - Little RockLittle RockAR
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationVA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemLos AngelesCA
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMarianjoy Rehab HospitalWheatonIL
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMichigan State University CHM-East LansingEast LansingMI
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical EducationRochesterMN
2​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationOhio State University Medical CenterColumbusOH
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationVanderbilt University Medical CenterNashvilleTN
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationBaylor University Medical CenterDallasTX
2​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
PsychiatrySAUSHEC Brooke Army MC/Wilford Hall USAF MCSan AntonioTX
1​
MIL
PsychiatryLouisiana State University School of Medicine-New OrleansNew OrleansLA
1​
ACGME
PsychiatryUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
3​
ACGME
PsychiatryJohn Peter Smith HospitalFort WorthTX
2​
ACGME
PsychiatryTexas Tech University Affiliate-LubbockLubbockTX
1​
ACGME
PsychiatryTexas Institute of Graduate Medical Education and ResearchSan AntonioTX
3​
ACGME
PsychiatryUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
PsychiatryUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-TylerTylerTX
1​
ACGME
Surgery PreliminaryPenn State College of MedicineHersheyPA
2​
ACGME
Traditional Rotating InternshipSt. Lucie Medical CenterPort St. LucieFL
1​
ACGME
Transitional YearSt Anthony HospitalOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
UrologyUniversity of Texas Medical Branch-GalvestonGalvestonTX
1​
ACGME

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
1​
ACGME
AnesthesiologyUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineSouthern Illinois University SOM & Affiliate HospitalsSpringfieldIL
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineLouisiana State University School of Medicine-Baton RougeBaton RougeLA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineSunrise Health Graduate Medical Education ConsortiumLas VegasNV
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineDrexel University COM/Hahnemann University HospitalPhiladelphiaPA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
Emergency MedicineUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
2​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
MIL
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineTexas Institute of Graduate Medical Education and ResearchSan AntonioTX
2​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Family MedicineUniversity of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthEau ClaireWI
1​
ACGME
Family Medicine-Osteopathic Neuromuscular MedicineMedical City Fort WorthFort WorthTX
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
MIL
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
General SurgeryUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
Internal MedicineTexas Institute of Graduate Medical Education and ResearchLaredoTX
1​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
Internal MedicineUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
2​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
Internal Medicine-PediatricsUniversity of Illinois College of Medicine-Peoria OSFPeoriaIL
1​
ACGME
Internal Medicine-PediatricsWestern Michigan University Stryker School of MedicineKalamazooMI
1​
ACGME
Internal Medicine-PsychiatryUniversity of Kansas School of Medicine-Kansas CityKansas CityKS
1​
ACGME
Interventional RadiologyMayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical EducationJacksonvilleFL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Interventional RadiologyUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyCampbell University Cape Fear Valley HealthFayettevilleNC
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Obstetrics & GynecologyTexas Tech University Affiliate-Permian BasinPermian BasinTX
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
PediatricsUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUniversity of Arkansas College of Medicine - Little RockLittle RockAR
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationVA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemLos AngelesCA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMichigan State University CHM-East LansingEast LansingMI
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical EducationRochesterMN
2​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationOhio State University Medical CenterColumbusOH
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationVanderbilt University Medical CenterNashvilleTN
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical School-DallasDallasTX
1​
ACGME
Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUniversity of Texas Health Science Center-San AntonioSan AntonioTX
1​
ACGME
1​
MIL
PsychiatryLouisiana State University School of Medicine-New OrleansNew OrleansLA
1​
ACGME
PsychiatryUniversity of Oklahoma College of Medicine-Oklahoma CityOklahoma CityOK
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
PsychiatryTexas Institute of Graduate Medical Education and ResearchSan AntonioTX
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Good thing my parents didn't move to Texas. I would have hated to have access to such a lovely world of medical education.

Reactions: 7 users
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
2​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
MIL
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
MIL
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
Stunning list! Congrats to the graduates!

1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
2​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
MIL
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
MIL
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
4​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
AOA
1​
AOA
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
MIL
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
3​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
2​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME
1​
ACGME

I never know how to interpret these lists.

I never know how to interpret these lists.

There is an unknown variable and that is applicants choice affecting it. Most people choose geography over prestige so some of the no name community hospitals were their choices. But as a rule of thumb, more better programs (university) within each specialty the more better :)

WCUCOM Official Class of 2019 Match list(from graduation ceremony)

Anesthesiology
Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN

Diagnostic Radiology
LSU New Orleans, New Orleans, LA

Dermatology
ADCS/KCU GME, Orlando, FL

Emergency Medicine
UMMC Jackson, Jackson, MSx2
Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami FL
Good Samaritan Hospital, West Islip, NY
UCF Gainesville, Gainesville, FL
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo MI
Genesys Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
Merit Health Wesley, Hattiesburg, MS
CUSOM/ Southeastern Health, Lumberton NC
Jefferson Health Northeast, Philadelphia, PA
Sunrise Health GME, Las Vegas, NV
Norman Regional Health System, Norman, OK

Internal Medicine
U Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis TN x2
New York Presbyterian, Flushing NY
University of South Alabama, Mobile AL x2
Virginia Tech/Clarion Clinic, Roanoke VA
UMMC, Jackson MS x4
Baptist Memorial Hospital, Jonesboro AR x2
Geisinger Health Systems, Danville PA
LSU Lafayette, Lafayette, LA
Grand Stand Regional, Myrtle Beach, SC
Bingham Memorial Hospital, Blackfoot, ID
Swedish Covenant Hospital, Chicago IL
Gunderson Lutheran Medical Foundation, LaCrosse, WI
Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
Houston Methodist, Houston, TX
CUSCOM/Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Fayetteville, NC
Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University, Detroit MI
Baptist Memorial Hospital, Columbus, MS
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, CA

Family Medicine
Spatanburg Regional Health Care, Spartanburg SC x2
LSU Lafayette, Lafayette LA x2
NMMC, Tupelo MS x3
EC Healthnet, Meridian MS
Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville MO x2
LSU Bogaloussa, Bogaloussa, LA x2
Forest General Hospital, Hattiesburg, MS x4
Baton Rouge General, Baton Rouge, LA
St Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis MO
Baylor Scott and White, Temple TX
UTSW, Dallas TX
Medical City Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX
University of Arkansas Medical School, North Little Rock, AR
Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ
Christus Health,San Antonio, TX
Osteopathic Medical Consortium, Tulsa, OK

Family Medicine/NMM

Pediatrics
UTMB Galveston, Galveston TX
Baylor Scott & White, Temple TX x2
Oklahoma State Health Sciences Center, Tulsa OK
UMMC, Jackson MSx3
Our Lady of the Lake Medical Center, Baton Rouge, LA
Texas Tech University, Amarillo, TX

General Surgery
Beaumont Health, Royal Oak, MI
UMMC, Jackson, MS
Creighton University Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Mercy Hospital Medical Center, Des Moines, IA

Psychiatry
UMMC, Jackson MS

PM&R
Vidant Medical Center/ECU Brody School of Medicine, Greenville NC

Otolaryngology
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC

Neurosurgery
UMMC, Jackson, MS

OBGYN
LSU Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA

TRI
Coliseum Medical Center, Macon GA
Merit Health Wesley, Hattiesburg MS x2
St Johns Episcopal Hospital, Far Rockaway, NY
St Anthony Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
WCUCOM Official Class of 2019 Match list(from graduation ceremony)

Anesthesiology
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN

Diagnostic Radiology
LSU New Orleans

Dermatology
ADCS, Orlando, FL

Emergency Medicine
UMMC Jackson x2
Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami FL
Good Samaritan Hospital, West Islip, NY
UCF Gainesville, Gainesville, FL
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo MI
Genesys Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
Merit Health Wesley, Hattiesburg, MS
CUSOM/ Southeastern Health, Lumberton NC
Jefferson Health Northeast, Philadelphia, PA
Sunrise Health GME, Las Vegas, NV
Norman Regional Health System, Norman, OK

Internal Medicine
U Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis TN x2
New York Presbyterian, Flushing NY
University of South Alabama, Mobile AL x2
Virginia Tech/Clarion Clinic, Roanoke VA
UMMC, Jackson MS x4
Baptist Memorial Hospital, Jonesboro AR x2
Geisinger Health Systems, Danville PA
LSU Lafayette, Lafayette, LA
Grand Stand Regional, Myrtle Beach, SC
Bingham Memorial Hospital, Blackfoot, ID
Swedish Covenant Hospital, Chicago IL
Gunderson Lutheran Medical Foundation, LaCrosse, WI
Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
Houston Methodist, Houston, TX
CUSCOM/Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Fayetteville, NC
Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University, Detroit MI
Baptist Memorial Hospital, Columbus, MS
Santa Barbara College Hospital, Santa Barbara, CA

Family Medicine
Spatanburg Regional Health Care, Spartanburg SC x2
LSU Lafayette, Lafayette LA x2
NMMC, Tupelo MS x3
EC Healthnet, Meridian MS
Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville MO x2
LSU Bogaloussa, Bogaloussa, LA x2
Forest General Hospital, Hattiesburg, MS x4
Baton Rouge General, Baton Rouge, LA
St Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis MO
Baylor Scott and White, Temple TX
UTSW, Dallas TX
University of Arkansas Medical School, North Little Rock, AR
Overlook Hospital, Summit, NJ
Christus Health,San Antonio, TX
Osteopathic Medical Consortium, Tulsa, OK

Family Medicine/NMM

Pediatrics
UTMB Galveston, Galveston TX
Baylor Scott & White, Temple TX x2
Oklahoma State Health Sciences Center, Tulsa OK
UMMC, Jackson MSx3
Our Lady of the Lake Medical Center, Baton Rouge, LA
Texas Tech University, Amarillo, TX

General Surgery
Beaumont Health, Royal Oak, MI
UMMC, Jackson, MS
Creighton University Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Mercy Hospital Medical Center, Des Moines, IA

Psychiatry
UMMC, Jackson MS

PM&R
Vidant Medical Center/ECU Brody School of Medicine, Greenville NC

Otolaryngology
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC

Neurosurery
UMMC, Jackson, MS

OBGYN
LSU Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA

TRI
Coliseum Medical Center, Macon GA
Merit Health Wesley, Hattiesburg MS x2
St Johns Episcopal Hospital, Far Rockaway, NY
St Anthony Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK

Damn I know not every one wants a surgical sub but ENT at MUSC...that’s awesome. I don’t know how good of a program that is but Charleston + ENT Is pretty solid