Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!
These seemed to get quite a bit of love in the past so I figured I would continue the trend. Applying this year with a 3.5 cGPA and 3.3 sGPA, 515 MCAT. Lots of clinical work experience. Currently planning on applying to ~40 MD Schools and 3 or so DO schools. Anyone else in the same boat? Or any success stories that care to chime in on their past results?
These seemed to get quite a bit of love in the past so I figured I would continue the trend. Applying this year with a 3.5 cGPA and 3.3 sGPA, 515 MCAT. Lots of clinical work experience. Currently planning on applying to ~40 MD Schools and 3 or so DO schools. Anyone else in the same boat? Or any success stories that care to chime in on their past results?
Last edited: