2020-2021 Universidad Central del Caribe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if they use NBME style exams? I'm trying to compare all the PR schools, and it seems that having board based exams might be a pretty big plus

Según el artículo que puse abajo, la única escuela que utiliza exámenes NBME es SJB.

Does anyone know if they use NBME style exams? I'm trying to compare all the PR schools, and it seems that having board based exams might be a pretty big plus

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Según el artículo que puse abajo, la única escuela que utiliza exámenes NBME es SJB.

Muchas gracias por eso, me ayudó mucho

Reactions: 1 users
A current MS4 told me his class worked towards getting the administration to change the exams to NBME style so it might be either underway or already implemented.

Has anyone heard something after the interview? It has been more than a month ever since and I haven’t received a response. I emailed the school and nothing 🙃

Has anyone heard something after the interview? It has been more than a month ever since and I haven’t received a response. I emailed the school and nothing 🙃
Same, but I thought they said 3 weeks. Oh well

Hola,

I emailed them recently. According to an admissions representative, no admissions decisions have been made (no one has been accepted into the class of 2025). They are trying to send decisions emails/ letters in the next couple weeks.

They are keeping us on our toes! We should make a group chat for all the applicants.

Reactions: 2 users
anyone know how late they typically interview, are there a lot more interview slots left?

Hola, recibí mi carta de aceptación hace unas horas atrás.
Espero que ustedes reciban buenas noticias pronto 💕

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hola, recibí mi carta de aceptación hace unas horas atrás.
Espero que ustedes reciban buenas noticias pronto 💕
Felicitaciones! Por cual método recibistes la carta, correo electrónico o carta física?

Reactions: 1 user
Hola! Actualmente soy estudiante de primer año en UCC y cogemos exámenes NBME. No todos los exámenes son NBME, pero la gran mayoría.
Is this school accredited? I heard it wasn’t and I’m not quite sure how they would handle it (or are handling it) so info from an insider would be really helpful. Thank you.

Has anyone heard back yet since interviewing the last week of January?

Is there a chat for the accepted?

This thread has been quiet. Is there a group chat for the accepted?

I seem to recall them saying in the interview that we should reach out to them if we hadn't received a decision within a certain amount of time. Does anyone else remember hearing this? I'd hate to burden them unnecessarily but it also feels like I've been waiting a long time lol

I seem to recall them saying in the interview that we should reach out to them if we hadn't received a decision within a certain amount of time. Does anyone else remember hearing this? I'd hate to burden them unnecessarily but it also feels like I've been waiting a long time lol
I reached out to them after like 6 or 7 weeks of waiting and got my decision the next day.