You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Central Michigan
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
aspiringphysician100
Full Member
Since I’ve seen variability in people hearing back post II, when is it usual to hear back if interviewed here on 2/7?
I interviewed on 11/8 and they said 6-8 weeks. Still haven't heard back, its coming up 14 weeks, 11 if we're not counting the thanksgiving, christmas, and new years week 🙁 just patiently waiting at this pointSince I’ve seen variability in people hearing back post II, when is it usual to hear back if interviewed here on 2/7?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know when the last week they send IIs?
+1 IS II.
Congrats! when did you interview?OOS A just now!! Super shocked because I thought I bombed the interview!!
Thank you! 1/17Congrats! when did you interview?
AllieMay1434
New Member
Hello everyone! My name is Alexandria, and I’m a current M1 at CMED. I’m making a group me for accepted students both to help you guys connect and to help answer any questions you may have! The link is: GroupMe - Join the group for Accepted CMED Incoming M1s
There is a question for acceptance to ensure that no random people on the internet accept, but as long as you have been accepted in the CMED application portal already, it’s pretty easy to answer I think. I will do my best to add people as soon as possible, but I am also a busy med student, so please have grace if I don’t add you right away😅
Looking forward to meeting all of you!
There is a question for acceptance to ensure that no random people on the internet accept, but as long as you have been accepted in the CMED application portal already, it’s pretty easy to answer I think. I will do my best to add people as soon as possible, but I am also a busy med student, so please have grace if I don’t add you right away😅
Looking forward to meeting all of you!
OOS Pre-II R today. Best of luck to y'all!
Tyme102354
Full Member
IS pre-II R
MYOsin_guy16
Full Member
OOS pre-II R just now. Any time I see an email that starts with a thank you I know I'm folded. I wanted to follow in footsteps of the great Dr. Antonio Brown in receiving an education at CMU. I hope you IS people get them As.
OOS pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
+1 OOS R
INTL Pre-II R
Bluefuzzybunny675
New Member
OOS Pre-II R
RedSwinglineStapler
Full Member
+1OOS Pre-II R
undeniablekeeper
Full Member
+1 OOS A, interviewed 2/7
aspiringphysician100
Full Member
IS A interviewed 2/7
fleaflickinglebron
Full Member
Email or call?IS A interviewed 2/7
aspiringphysician100
Full Member
Email or call?
seratoninboost
New Member
IS A by email earlier this morning (interviewed 2/7)
fleaflickinglebron
Full Member
Anyone else interview on 2/7 and not hear back?
Sisyphus's Rock
Full Member
IS Pre-II R
I give this rejection email a 2/10. Very wordy, uses the common tropes in a typical rejection email, and it has no fun visuals or signature to personalize it. I do like however, that they offered an application workshop. So it stops me from giving this email a 1/10.
I give this rejection email a 2/10. Very wordy, uses the common tropes in a typical rejection email, and it has no fun visuals or signature to personalize it. I do like however, that they offered an application workshop. So it stops me from giving this email a 1/10.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PurpleOstrich34
Full Member
Anyone from 2/28 hear anything yet?
mdhereicome25
New Member
Just withdrew my A, hoping one of you gets it!!
esmehuggable
Full Member
Thankssss! Are you OOS or IS?Just withdrew my A, hoping one of you gets it!!
futuredoc11111
New Member
I interviewed 2/28 and am still waiting to hear back
mdhereicome25
New Member
I am OOS! Interview invite 12/4 for date 1/17, and acceptance came 1/28. Best of luck!!Thankssss! Are you OOS or IS?
justafearfulpremed
Full Member
Interviewed on 1/10 and am yet to hear back...should I be worried at this point?
UncleMed
Full Member
It has been a trend at this school. I reviewed the last few years of threads for CMU, and they usually WL or R if they don't make a decision in the first 2-4 weeks following an II. I didn't hear from my September interview until January (WL spot). They have a lot of WL movement (~60 out of 100 turn to As), so don't lose hope!Interviewed on 1/10 and am yet to hear back...should I be worried at this point?
Last edited:
valencia3947402
Full Member
Withdrew my OOS A! Good luck to everyone on the WL/waiting to hear back and hope you get good news soon 🍀
AllieMay1434
New Member
UncleMed
Full Member
Has anybody been accepted off the waitlist since April 1st? It seems like slow movement so far this yearHey guys! Just putting the link here for the accepted student group me chat again, in case anyone missed it🙂 we’ve got an excel sheet going now too about housing near campus, filled out by M1 students. Good luck to everyone, and hope the cycle is going well for you all!
GroupMe
groupme.com
anothergenericpremed
New Member
IS WL on 4/14. Interviewed 2/21. Adcom meets every 3 weeks. My running theory is they meet on Fridays the week before people hear back. I wouldn't expect much WL movement until week of 5/5.
veggie.veg
Full Member
Withdrew IS A. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anothergenericpremed
New Member
IS A today from WL.
UncleMed
Full Member
Congratulations! Did they notify via call or email?IS A today from WL.
anothergenericpremed
New Member
Congratulations! Did they notify via call or email?
D
deleted1194381
has there been any WL movement?