2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I keep seeing conflicting opinions on update letters for this school. Does anyone know for sure if they are allowed and by which way do they want us to submit one? I interviewed here in September and since then have gotten a manuscript accepted for publication and I think this would help me out with decisions coming in February.
i sent a post-interview update and they responded saying thanks and it had been added to my file. Plus, their post-interview email said to email them with "Updates" in the subject line to Dina Nardi, so you def can send one

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i sent a post-interview update and they responded saying thanks and it had been added to my file. Plus, their post-interview email said to email them with "Updates" in the subject line to Dina Nardi, so you def can send one
Did anyone else not receive a post-interview email?

When does Einstein stops sending out interviews? Trying to gauge likelihood of II invite post holiday season.

Reactions: 6 users
sent an update letter to their admissions email, have not heard anything back, am not going to push the issue further. hopefully they saw it lol

edit: pre-II

Anyone else fall off their chair every time we get that bulletin email? Even though I know we’re waiting till February to hear back lol

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else fall off their chair every time we get that bulletin email? Even though I know we’re waiting till February to hear back lol
came to sdn to say the same thing

heart went to 0 BPM just for it to be a bulletin LOL

Anyone know what the deal is with IIs here? Are they over?

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
complete silence from this school since being completed 7/5. Anyone else?

Reactions: 15 users
just interviewed here this morning! it was so conversational and this school is literally my top choice im so impressed 🥹

Reactions: 1 user
Check your mail

• Hmm
  • Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
3 weeks (hopefully!!!) until decision day. Manifesting good energy for all

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Has anyone sent a second pre-II update letter to Einstein? Is this looked down upon here?

Has anyone sent a second pre-II update letter to Einstein? Is this looked down upon here?
It is my understanding that they only take updates after you have already interviewed

It is my understanding that they only take updates after you have already interviewed
Lol I actually sent in an update letter without an II a few months back and they responded with an email that they added the letter to my application.

Reactions: 2 users
Not Einstein giving me a jumpscare and heart attack with that promo email from the admissions email address... I know it's not Feb yet but I still freaked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
NOT EINSTEIN BEING LIKE “Heyyy February 1st is coming up bestiesss” 😭 WE KNOW

Reactions: 13 users
OOS II LM 67.5. Submitted secondary late September. Definitely was not expecting 🥲

Reactions: 11 users
OOS II as well. LM 70, WARS low 80s. I've worked in two labs where the senior tech ended up going to Einstein, so this was prophesied.
Also a late September completion

Reactions: 8 users
interview received today after not hearing anything since being complete back in early August. Very surprised about this one ngl

Reactions: 5 users
OOS II today as well. Completed 9/30 but have declined to attend. Hoping the interview invite goes to someone special!

Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone heard of an update letter to II success story here ?

Just out of curiosity, do you guys think their post-ii A is really that low? I think I saw that someone earlier in the thread said around it is 20%.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys think their post-ii A is really that low? I think I saw that someone earlier in the thread said around it is 20%.
it’s about 40% including waitlist As

IS II Received 1/19/23, Complete 8/3/22

Reactions: 4 users
If I interviewed early January, do yall think I will hear back in this wave?

Since decision day is coming up, I looked through last year's thread for times. Acceptances were emailed out around 7:20 AM and WL came at around 1:40 PM. If anyone here is lucky enough to receive an A on Wednesday, please come on SDN and let the rest of us know that the email has been sent out so we don't remain waiting with false hope. Good luck everybody!