2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if the zoom meetings for accepted students will be recorded?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those who've submitted their acceptance forms, did you get an email confirmation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there more decision waves in February? I Interviewed in late November and haven’t heard back.

Are there more decision waves in February? I Interviewed in late November and haven’t heard back.
At least from what I can see last year, decisions came out the next few days but it was just WL

However there was an M1 here who said he interviewed december and didn’t get his decision till later (and was a direct A i think?)

My email said that I won't be considered for this year's class and to consider the enhancement program. Obviously this is an R but does anyone know anything about the enhancement program?

Any body got any pre-II R today?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how to apply for scholarships and when we find out about them?

anyone that emailed an update letter pre-II, did you receive a reply?

do any accepted students want to start a gc or something? I figure it will be a little more difficult to get to know each other since the Dean said last night that there are no planned visit weekends or events

Reactions: 5 users
do any accepted students want to start a gc or something? I figure it will be a little more difficult to get to know each other since the Dean said last night that there are no planned visit weekends or events
There will likely be a discord you will be added too based on how it was for M1s

Also in terms of scholarships, there is no applying. They pick you. I got my email in March for it

Were you a direct acceptance? Curious if students who interviewed in December can still receive As instead of WLs past february 1st
Looking at their profile it looks they got a priority waitlist email and then was accepted in may. Still not sure if they give more As after feb 1 before may, but I've been looking at past years threads and seems like they dont

Looking at their profile it looks they got a priority waitlist email and then was accepted in may. Still not sure if they give more As after feb 1 before may, but I've been looking at past years threads and seems like they dont
yea, same conclusion, rip

Last edited:
did any January interviewees get a decision? I interviewed a week before feb 1st so I'm not sure if I can expect to hear soon or all the way in May
I was a January interview and haven’t heard anything. trying to figure out if they just interviewed me for a waitlist spot

Wait, they don't do second look weekends? Did they mention why? Regardless, would love to start or be part of a groupme, especially if they don't do revisits!

Wait, they don't do second look weekends? Did they mention why? Regardless, would love to start or be part of a groupme, especially if they don't do revisits!
Fyi, you guys will for sure be put in an Accepted Students Discord sometime soon. Not sure when tho!

They said that they haven't done them since COVID started, but I think he said that if you're in the area, you can email them and ask for a tour or something

I received an II in mid January but was able to interview in late January. Can I expect an A or does interviewing this late mean the best I can expect is a WL?

I received an II in mid January but was able to interview in late January. Can I expect an A or does interviewing this late mean the best I can expect is a WL?
I am in a similar situation here and was wondering the same thing

Can anyone who got accepted last week confirm that confirming the acceptance on their portal is not binding?

did you need to fill out the financial aid questionnaire in order to get the merit scholarship? or do they just consider everyone automatically, even without tax returns/financial aid questionnaire/fafsa?
they do. i got mine in march. you don't directly apply into it though, its based on your app i believe

Anyone know if I’m interviewing for a waitlist spot? I don’t get how it works so late in the season but so excited!!!

II as well!! Complete around end of October:)

Reactions: 3 users
II!!!!!! never thought it was going to happen.... +1 don't know how our chances are this late into the cycle. Complete in August.

II! Quite the surprise this late in the cycle but happy for the opportunity! OOS, complete in August.

Congrats to everyone with II's! Does Einstein send II according to complete date? Noticing that each II wave is a mix of people complete across different months (August - September even during the last wave)

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone with II! Does Einstein send II according to complete date? Noticing that each II wave is a mix of people complete across different months (August - September even during the last wave)
I don't believe ANY school sends II according to complete date...

Anyone know if I’m interviewing for a waitlist spot? I don’t get how it works so late in the season but so excited!!!

^^ is there a way to officially confirm this? Or is it rude to ask adcom that lol.

^^ is there a way to officially confirm this? Or is it rude to ask adcom that lol.
lmao I have a feeling it’s waitlist but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a chance. There’s a lot of waitlist movement here