2022-2023 Ponce (Puerto Rico)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

has anybody seen the prompts yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
2 weeks ago.. I prefer Ponce in PR
My dream to study abroad

Reactions: 1 users
Has anybody received a secondary application or a confirmation that they received the application from amcas? I submitted my primary at the beginning of august and haven't heard anything from the school

Has anybody received a secondary application or a confirmation that they received the application from amcas? I submitted my primary at the beginning of august and haven't heard anything from the school
I haven’t received anything either… might be because my undergraduate schools has not yet sent the LOR on a package. Once they do and if I receive anything I’ll let you know.

Where is the option? How do you even select the campus? Is this an option in the secondary?
did you get a secondary?
i didn't get anything so i emailed the admissions email and got an email that said thank you for your interest. it listed steps of getting admissions and said click here to submit secondary. when i click on it, it takes me to their portal site. It says visiting or international student. IDK what I would be since I wanna apply to st louis??! also the secondary is just demographic and bio info. no essays??

Can you let me know if yoy get any more info? I also applied and submitted in August but silence ever since. Also looming to go to their St Louis campus
so apparently their system is down. thats why there has not been any news.

how do you apply and select for their st Louis campus? Im considering adding them.

Members don't see this ad :)
so apparently their system is down. thats why there has not been any news.
Does anyone have an update?

“We are working on providing you with an improved and updated application experience. You will soon receive information about the launch of our new application portal for the 2023-24 academic year”

^ This appears on their website, I know Fiona did not make things easier.

II for Ponce and they said to confirm interview and that they would be sending secondary after

Does anyone have any information on the interview? II received 10/17 and would like to know more about it.

Is Ponce still sending out II? And are they online or in person? Also, did anyone from here also apply to San Juan Bautista?

i received an ii in october and was accepted a couple weeks ago - however, i have not submitted my secondary so if you have questions/want updates i would say to call admissions

i received an ii in october and was accepted a couple weeks ago - however, i have not submitted my secondary so if you have questions/want updates i would say to call admissions

Wow that's pretty odd. I actually submitted my secondary application and the fee October but I haven't heard anything since.

Does anyone know if the interviews are in Spanish or English?

II today! Received and submitted the invitation for the secondary in October, it was just a demographics sheet pretty much, no essays. I wasn't informed at any point that a secondary with essays would follow, are we even sure there are any essays at any point?

Thank you so much!!! Also, do you know if the interviews are 1-on-1 or with other students? I can't tell from the email!
there was one interviewer, two medical students, and another student applying

what day did you interview in October and did you receive acceptance via email or phone call?

what day did you interview in October and did you receive acceptance via email or phone call?
first or second week of oct and acceptance was an email (but then got called to submit my secondary)

II today! Received and submitted the invitation for the secondary in October, it was just a demographics sheet pretty much, no essays. I wasn't informed at any point that a secondary with essays would follow, are we even sure there are any essays at any point?

Are you in state or out of state?

are they still giving interviews? I sent my secondary in October but have not heard anything since then.

did anyone get the email for the Spanish assessment that needs to be completed? Do we think it'll be another zoom or a phone call?

Did anyone get a background check request after interviewing?

Has anyone sent updates pre-II? Any tips??

II October and was placed on Alternate list in December, called the school last week said to expect to hear something by end of March

Ok.. be real with me then. My family is from PR and I was invited for an interview, but I am worried. Because I speak Spanish conversationally around the house and I am not sure how I would fair in an interview where I am ONLY speaking Spanish... do I need to be worried? Should I even accept the interview invite?