2022-2023 Ponce (Puerto Rico)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok.. be real with me then. My family is from PR and I was invited for an interview, but I am worried. Because I speak Spanish conversationally around the house and I am not sure how I would fair in an interview where I am ONLY speaking Spanish... do I need to be worried? Should I even accept the interview invite?
just do it. nothing to lose lol. if you don't go then you won't know how it is
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there are any current students who would be willing to answer questions/talk?
I am also looking as well, low-key freaking out because my Spanish is conversational as well. I have come a long way but there are moments when I talk like a baby learning Spanish. Really interested in learning more about their Language Support Program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also looking as well, low-key freaking out because my Spanish is conversational as well. I have come a long way but there are moments when I talk like a baby learning Spanish. Really interested in learning more about their Language Support Program.
apparently it's like a spanish program that educates their students in basic terminology for medicine
 
I don’t know if anyone is looking for housing, but I am! I have decided to go to ponce. I’m from the states, so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for places near ponce. And if there was anyone looking for roommates— female only please!