2022-2023 Ponce (Puerto Rico)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok.. be real with me then. My family is from PR and I was invited for an interview, but I am worried. Because I speak Spanish conversationally around the house and I am not sure how I would fair in an interview where I am ONLY speaking Spanish... do I need to be worried? Should I even accept the interview invite?
just do it. nothing to lose lol. if you don't go then you won't know how it is

Members don't see this ad.

True lmao,, this process does not have me thinking logically
definitely do it!! lol I am American and my first language is english and I took the interview. My interviewer was very easy to understand, and I actually think I spoke Spanish well. You will be so so fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there are any current students who would be willing to answer questions/talk?

Reactions: 1 users
Does PHSU release match lists to the public?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there are any current students who would be willing to answer questions/talk?
I am also looking as well, low-key freaking out because my Spanish is conversational as well. I have come a long way but there are moments when I talk like a baby learning Spanish. Really interested in learning more about their Language Support Program.

I am also looking as well, low-key freaking out because my Spanish is conversational as well. I have come a long way but there are moments when I talk like a baby learning Spanish. Really interested in learning more about their Language Support Program.
apparently it's like a spanish program that educates their students in basic terminology for medicine

I don’t know if anyone is looking for housing, but I am! I have decided to go to ponce. I’m from the states, so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for places near ponce. And if there was anyone looking for roommates— female only please!

Reactions: 1 users

I just made one for accepted students since there wasn't another

A but withdrew today, hope it goes to one of you and good luck!! This is an amazing school!

I will be withdrawing my acceptance from here today. Good luck to all of you!

Has anyone else still not heard back from here yet after interviewing?