You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Texas A&M Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
I didn't see a thread for this PBP program. Good luck to everyone. I submitted my application 1/27.
Thank you so much for making this thread! I applied on the 27th too. Good luck to everyone!
Have you heard when they will start doing interviews/send out interviews?Thank you so much for making this thread! I applied on the 27th too. Good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Have you heard when they will start doing interviews/send out interviews?
In the past thread, the students mentioned that they received emails about phone calls to schedule interviews on the 21st of February. Hopefully this year earlier since the deadline for the application was earlier than in past years. Hopefully, we will hear something this Monday.
Awesome. Do you think they will be in person? Or only online interviews via Zoom?In the past thread, the students mentioned that they received emails about phone calls to schedule interviews on the 21st of February. Hopefully this year earlier since the deadline for the application was earlier than in past years. Hopefully, we will hear something this Monday.
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Awesome. Do you think they will be in person? Or only online interviews via Zoom?
Unfortunately, I am not sure about that. Do you know anyone who was admitted through this program?
I know of just one person. They did this program last year and are currently in dental school currently. They said they do interviews via Zoom over Spring Break.Unfortunately, I am not sure about that. Do you know anyone who was admitted through this program?
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
I know of just one person. They did this program last year and are currently in dental school currently. They said they do interviews via Zoom over Spring Break.
Thank you and good luck, we got this!
Have you heard anything?Thank you and good luck, we got this!
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Have you heard anything?
Nope, nothing yet; how about you?
They hit me with an interview yesterday. I think they do just one round, based on previous threads. Let me know if they send you one. This is my first time applying.
Awesome. Are you down to do mock interviews?Hey ya’ll, thanks for making the thread btw! I also got hit with an interview on Friday.
Sure!Awesome. Are you down to do mock interviews?
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Did they send you an email?Awesome. Are you down to do mock interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Congrats guys! Hopefully I will receive one soon. Do you guys mind sharing your status, please?
I had a 3.55 overall gpa and science 3.41 in undergrad. I had a 3.2 master's gpa. But I had a 20 TS and 20 AA.Congrats guys! Hopefully I will receive one soon. Do you guys mind sharing your status, please?
I sent you my number.Sure!
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Thank you so much! I had a 3.67 overall and 3.56 science, but I had a 18 TS and 17 AA. All of the best for you all. I will wait and see hopfully they will send me something this Monday.I had a 3.55 overall gpa and science 3.41 in undergrad. I had a 3.2 master's gpa. But I had a 20 TS and 20 AA.
There should be people accepting and declining on Monday. They gave me until Monday by 5 to accept or decline. Some more spots should come up. Keep me updated. 🙂 @Ms.Future DentistThank you so much! I had a 3.67 overall and 3.56 science, but I had a 18 TS and 17 AA. All of the best for you all. I will wait and see hopfully they will send me something this Monday.
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
There should be people accepting and declining on Monday. They gave me until Monday by 5 to accept or decline. Some more spots should come up. Keep me updated. 🙂 @Ms.Future Dentist
Thank you so much [emoji4][emoji1317]
I had a 3.73 overall GPA, 3.65 scGPA, 20 AA and 19 TS. Yes keep us updated!! I hope you hear something and wish you the best as well! ❤️Congrats guys! Hopefully I will receive one soon. Do you guys mind sharing your status, please?
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
I had a 3.73 overall GPA, 3.65 scGPA, 20 AA and 19 TS. Yes keep us updated!! I hope you hear something and wish you the best as well! [emoji3590]
Thank you so much! Sure, I will [emoji4][emoji1317].
This is my first time applying. I think they are all sent within a week or so, not all one day. If I am not mistaken. I saw different days for interviews sent through email in the past threads.Hello everyone,
I know traditionally there is only one round of interviews, but does anyone know if they are typically all sent on one day or throughout the week? Thanks!
davidcp3323
New Member
Hi everyone,
Do you know what questions should we expect on the interview?
Do you know what questions should we expect on the interview?
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
Those of you who got interviews, when do you have your interviews? I am still waiting for it. I have cGPA 3.72, sGPA 3.74 18TS & 17 AA I am a first generation, non trad student. What y'll think what are my chances of getting interview?
We have the same status, hopefully we will hear something soon.
3 interviewers over the course of March 1st through March 10th. I think it came down to your TMDSAS application file you submitted and what you wrote about and filled in your application you submitted through PBP. Not quite too sure how they went about selecting candidates. Again, this is all new to me and I have obtained most information about this program from previous threads.Those of you who got interviews, when do you have your interviews? I am still waiting for it. I have cGPA 3.72, sGPA 3.74 18TS & 17 AA I am a first generation, non trad student. What y'll think what are my chances of getting interview?
Hey, David. If you look at previous threads, there should be about 10 questions people before have given.Hi everyone,
Do you know what questions should we expect on the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There hasn't been any new people joining. 🙁Anyone got interview today?
Have you or Msdentist been giving one?
Ms.Future Dentist
Full Member
There hasn't been any new people joining. 🙁
Have you or Msdentist been giving one?
Unfortunately, I haven’t heard anything.
How was everyone’s meeting with Dr.miller?
Has anyone heard back?
davidcp3323
New Member
I did!Has anyone heard back?
I heard back on Wednesday and I accepted the position. Anyone else?? I haven’t seen any other threadsHas anyone heard back?
I heard back as well and accepted!I heard back on Wednesday and I accepted the position. Anyone else?? I haven’t seen any other threads
Yay congrats 🙂 did you already complete your UTD application?I heard back as well and accepted!
Congrats to you too! I completed it, I just need to submit it and send a transcript.Yay congrats 🙂 did you already complete your UTD application?
Yes can you please message me the link 🙂Also I started a Groupme for those accepted, just ask!
davidcp3323
New Member
Can you also message me the link please? 🙂Also I started a Groupme for those accepted, just ask!
ddshopeful07
New Member
Hi guys I was accepted into the program as well! Could someone send me the link to the groupme?? Thank you 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I know this thread is for the precious cycle. Is anybody reapplying to PBP this year? 🙂
I applied for the first time! I wonder if interviews startedHi! I know this thread is for the precious cycle. Is anybody reapplying to PBP this year? 🙂
Hi! I created a thread for this cycle. Interviews haven’t started
Texas A&M Dental PBP 2024-2025
Texas A&M Dental PBP 2024-2025
Similar threads
- Replies
- 45
- Views
- 7K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
E