2023-2024 Western University of Health Sciences (Pomona, California)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi ya'll! Congrats to those getting off the waitlist ◡̈ Feel free to PM me for the link to the Class of 2028 Discord or as the other poster said, check out the Facebook group because it's posted there too!
ty!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Gave up my seat this morning. Wishing whoever takes it best of luck 🤞🏽

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Not me waking up with an email from western, getting my hopes up, just for it to be a confirmation I still wanna be on the WL 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Not me waking up with an email from western, getting my hopes up, just for it to be a confirmation I still wanna be on the WL 💀
Did your email say waitlist or alternate list? I know they confuse it sometimes. I was waitlisted according to my letter but my continued interest say "would you like to remain in the alternate list"
Edit: On the confirmed email I mean

Did your email say waitlist or alternate list? I know they confuse it sometimes. I was waitlisted according to my letter but my continued interest say "would you like to remain in the alternate list"
Edit: On the confirmed email I mean
Ya same thing as you 😅

do we think there’s still good chance of getting off the waitlist?
Not really lmfaoo based off last year and the year befores thread, there was major movement 3rd or 4th week of May but not this year. Im guessing its close to over😢

just went back and looked and it seemed like there was good movement in early june! im going to choose happy and keep the faith lol

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There was also good movement up until July too last year. Let’s hope for the best l. I don’t want to move across the country lol

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Got the off the waitlist at 5pm on 6/5!! Good luck to everyone still waiting! manifesting for you :D

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Got off the waitlist on 6/5!! My interview was 4/2 and I was waitlisted on 4/17.

Reactions: 1 users
Are the secondary questions for WesternU COMP-NW (Oregon) the same? I’m applying to both.

Anyone hear back from 4/11 interview day? WL on 4/26. Is it likely to hear something this week?

Anyone hear back from 4/11 interview day? WL on 4/26. Is it likely to hear something this week?KI

Interview and waitlisted on the same day as well. Hoping to hear from them this week, but I do not think they go in order of interview/waitlist day sadly. But still keeping a good spirit and high hopes!!

Just curious, if/when did people get the “still interested” email and did you get accepted?

Just curious, if/when did people get the “still interested” email and did you get accepted?
I received 4 of those emails, the last one being 3/13. I was invited to interview 3/29, interviewed 4/11, WL 4/24, and accepted 5/1.

Another continued interest email this morning 😔
Lmfaooo me too! Thats 3 now😂😂. This school has got to be trolling at this point. Every other school I applied to has already closed their cycle so how tf does COMP go for so much longer

If I didn’t get that email, what does it mean? For reference I got the continued interest email may 31st but it went to my spam so I only responded june 5th. Could it be because I responded so late?

If I didn’t get that email, what does it mean? For reference I got the continued interest email may 31st but it went to my spam so I only responded june 5th. Could it be because I responded so late?
I think they send it out periodically. The last one they sent me was mid May so they’re just following up after around a month.

Same at 730 am. Does that mean that we have to wait another week at least? Have people gotten the continued interest email and gotten in shortly after?

A friend of mine applied 2 years ago and got accepted at another school that same year. He said he still gets emails from COMP asking if he’s still interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
omg, just got accepted off the waitlist!! Literally received a continued interest email this morning too. Interviewed 04/02 --> waitlisted 04/24

• Love
Accepted off the waitlist!! Interview 3/28 WL 4/17. Will be attending

• Love
Hi! Could someone send me the discord link for accepted students? :)

Does anyone know if they have a prerequisite oldest amount? Like prereqs have to be within the last 10 years. i can’t see it on their website.

just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!! interviewed 1/11

Reactions: 10 users
Does recent MacBook Air (m2 or m3) satisfy their Laptop requirements? I’m a bit concerned with the restriction on ARM-based devices.

withdrew my A recently- hope this helps someone out here

Reactions: 7 users