You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Hawaii (Burns)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Woah so are decisions coming out today then?
OOS R 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.docloading
Full Member
OOS WL
hopefulpremes
New Member
OOS A!!! My first MD acceptance :,)
PremiumMed
Full Member
OOS R
happybirdy123
Full Member
does anyone have any information about waitlist movement for OOS students?
chirpyCHRPE
Full Member
Yes, website says LOI’s can be sent to the admissions account. I sent a LOI.Does anyone know if we can submit letters of continued interest after waitlist?
Congrats!! 😱 did anyone else get off the WL?+1 IS A off the WL! LOI sent 3/11, A on 3/20
HISTEAKS808
New Member
Any waitlist movement??
ties to the state?+1 OOS A from the WL today! No LOI sent.
Yes, ties to the state and very strong ties to the Pacific.ties to the state?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HISTEAKS808
New Member
Anyone else get off?
chirpyCHRPE
Full Member
Today is the day accepted students have to commit to enroll to JABSOM. I’m sure this and next week we will see the most waitlist movement
IS A off the WL today!
HISTEAKS808
New Member
OMG Congrats! When did u get the email?IS A off the WL today!
Thank you! Around 8:30am HSTOMG Congrats! When did u get the email?
I hope you love it! This school has been my dream for a long time, interviewed multiple cycles but no current ties (uncle used to live there but passed away). I swear I thought I had it this time but, it is what it is. I hope everyone here enjoys it for me! Maybe I'll practice there one day.Yes, ties to the state and very strong ties to the Pacific.
HISTEAKS808
New Member
IS A off the waitlist. Received yesterday 05/01 at around 4 pm. LOI sent 03/28
chirpyCHRPE
Full Member
Yay congrats to everyone for getting off the waitlist!!!
stonechopstick
New Member
The email was sent to everyone, including IS applicantsGot an email yesterday asking if I wanted to remain on the waitlist. Did they send it to everyone? Trying to gauge if there’s any hope for OOS movement