You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Roseman
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait listed before the email?Also got this and I am waitlisted only
DDN908
Full Member
Wait listed before the email?
Yea
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JustAPreMedGuy1
New Member
Hi all. I submitted my primary right after finishing my other program this Monday, and haven’t heard back regarding a secondary. Are they still considering applicants? Am I cooked?
Yeah still no email for me today or call idk man. Guess I'll fill out the background check after work here.
molecules2001!
Full Member
Hi! I completed my Kira Assessment and received the completion email, but it is still showing up as "incomplete" on my portal. Did this happen to anyone else? And do you know how long it takes to update? Thank you!
baseballguy2001
Full Member
This was the same for me, it took two days to update.Hi! I completed my Kira Assessment and received the completion email, but it is still showing up as "incomplete" on my portal. Did this happen to anyone else? And do you know how long it takes to update? Thank you!
sleepyprincess
Full Member
pre II R today :/
baseballguy2001
Full Member
Same herepre II R today :/
D
deleted1210655
When did u guys submit?
ronronaar
New Member
How long were you on the WL? I'm currently on it as of 5/21, do you think I have any luck?OOS A off the WL. Withdrawn, hopefully goes to one of you guys!
Maple Syrup med
Full Member
OOS WL. Darn :/
D
deleted1205112
Did everyone on waitlist get the background check email?
Maple Syrup med
Full Member
I did not yetDid everyone on waitlist get the background check email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
molecules2001!
Full Member
Do you know if there are still accepting students? Like in general and off the waitlist or if only WL spots are open.I did not yet
groovygirl21
Full Member
They said they still are acceptingDo you know if there are still accepting students? Like in general and off the waitlist or if only WL spots are open.
I submitted my primary to Roseman in March, and just received a secondary from them today. Is there a chance at this school still or are they going to use my secondary fee as a donation lol? I'm very willing to do the secondary and would be happy attending this school but wanted to know how realistic it is at this point in the cycle.
I personally wouldn't bother at this point in the cycleI submitted my primary to Roseman in March, and just received a secondary from them today. Is there a chance at this school still or are they going to use my secondary fee as a donation lol? I'm very willing to do the secondary and would be happy attending this school but wanted to know how realistic it is at this point in the cycle.
OOS A from WL let’s get it 😎. Gl to everyone still interviewing or on the WL!
I was WL 20 days ago on May 21st, interview was on May 8. Do I have a chance? 3.6/509 CA ORM, disadvantaged (rural), longitudinal home-health care experience, send LOI and updates
molecules2001!
Full Member
Do you know if this school takes letters of intent? Some schools don’t, so was wondering where you received confirmation and if you just emailed them your letter?I was WL 20 days ago on May 21st, interview was on May 8. Do I have a chance? 3.6/509 CA ORM, disadvantaged (rural), longitudinal home-health care experience, send LOI and updates
I don't think they accept intent, I sent them letter of interest pre-II (which they responded), but they didn't respond to anything else like my updates or thank you -- so they may not be super accepting of them, not 100% sure tho 🙁Do you know if this school takes letters of intent? Some schools don’t, so was wondering where you received confirmation and if you just emailed them your letter?
the thank you's are for my interviewers post interviewI don't think they accept intent, I sent them letter of interest pre-II (which they responded), but they didn't respond to anything else like my updates or thank you -- so they may not be super accepting of them, not 100% sure tho 🙁
molecules2001!
Full Member
Thanks for letting me know, appreciate it!I don't think they accept intent, I sent them letter of interest pre-II (which they responded), but they didn't respond to anything else like my updates or thank you -- so they may not be super accepting of them, not 100% sure tho 🙁
Did you interview?Thanks for letting me know, appreciate it!
groovygirl21
Full Member
same :/
wonglife5
Full Member
classes literally start in a little more than a month… I’m not holding out too much hope lol I think I’m just gonna full send my DO schoolsame :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Persianboy311
Full Member
OOS WL interviewed 5/29
Persianboy311
Full Member
when did u interview?OOS WL :/
wonglife5
Full Member
Interviewed 6/4!when did u interview?
Persianboy311
Full Member
Congrats!!OOS A today, interviewed 5/27. Will be declining though as I got into my first choice MD too.
groovygirl21
Full Member
Do we think there will be much WL movement? seems like the class isn't full yet
Persianboy311
Full Member
I have hope that there will beDo we think there will be much WL movement? seems like the class isn't full yet
Anyone know when their last interview day is?
wonglife5
Full Member
On the website they said they interview until mid june and secondary deadline was 2 days ago so I wouldn’t be surprised if interviews are done this week…Anyone know when their last interview day is?
they are interviewing through next week at leastAnyone know when their last interview day is?
wonglife5
Full Member
So maybe WL movement in July? They said they will pull people off the waitlist up until 2 weeks before classes startthey are interviewing through next week at least
molecules2001!
Full Member
I think they have to be as the last day to submit was June 15th and those take a couple of days to even be marked as complete. Then the adcom has to review them. I am unsure what the pace is right now, but know that people who were marked early June are still waiting to hear anythingthey are interviewing through next week at least
like, waiting to hear whether they get an interview? unfortunately might be too late for that.I think they have to be as the last day to submit was June 15th and those take a couple of days to even be marked as complete. Then the adcom has to review them. I am unsure what the pace is right now, but know that people who were marked early June are still waiting to hear anything
admissions staff was saying decisions for interviewees could be out up until right before classes start, so I’m really not sure about much WL movement. I feel like most people who are committed now would have little reason to withdraw, right? except on the off chance they get in off a WL somewhere else. but also I’ve definitely heard of schools pulling people off WL even after orientation so it could be possible, I mean it makes sense they will do everything in their power to fill their classSo maybe WL movement in July? They said they will pull people off the waitlist up until 2 weeks before classes start
groovygirl21
Full Member
groupme says 53 students so not sure if class is full yetlike, waiting to hear whether they get an interview? unfortunately might be too late for that.
admissions staff was saying decisions for interviewees could be out up until right before classes start, so I’m really not sure about much WL movement. I feel like most people who are committed now would have little reason to withdraw, right? except on the off chance they get in off a WL somewhere else. but also I’ve definitely heard of schools pulling people off WL even after orientation so it could be possible, I mean it makes sense they will do everything in their power to fill their class
D
deleted1205112
The admissions team said class is not full yet, but didn’t give me a number
groupme says 53 students so not sure if class is full yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
molecules2001!
Full Member
Yeah I meant waiting to get an interview, but I don’t think it’s too late. The class isn’t full yet so I’m sure they are still reaching out to studentslike, waiting to hear whether they get an interview? unfortunately might be too late for that.
admissions staff was saying decisions for interviewees could be out up until right before classes start, so I’m really not sure about much WL movement. I feel like most people who are committed now would have little reason to withdraw, right? except on the off chance they get in off a WL somewhere else. but also I’ve definitely heard of schools pulling people off WL even after orientation so it could be possible, I mean it makes sense they will do everything in their power to fill their class
Is the GroupMe an official group that the ADCOMS give to the Roseman class or is it just the one that’s found on SDN?
molecules2001!
Full Member
I believe it’s just the one that’s been founded by people on SDNIs the GroupMe an official group that the ADCOMS give to the Roseman class or is it just the one that’s found on SDN?
doctor2be888
Full Member
received the A yesterday. Anyone looking for roommates. I found a home that has 3 extra rooms available. Any accepted students interested.
molecules2001!
Full Member
Congrats!! Can I ask when was your interview?received the A yesterday. Anyone looking for roommates. I found a home that has 3 extra rooms available. Any accepted students interested.