2023-2024 Hawaii (Burns)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone interview for the Kaua'i scholarship?

Members don't see this ad.

how did you hear that? Damn i hope some are IS, 8/10 OOS spots filled would be wild
My friend is a first year there and heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anybody know when decisions come out? Seems like for the past few years, emails were sent out on Friday of the second week of March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when, if we get accepted, find out about any scholarships or aid we get?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah it’s all confidential. No ranking or anything. They won’t tell you past trends either. It sucks bc what is the reason 😭
Their FAQ says the ranking on the WL is based on composite score, sucks that theres no other data though. I want to know if I should stay hopeful or not lol

Did anyone else receive an "Action Requested: Provide your Housing Status for 2024-2025 Financial Aid" email a few days ago? I am on the WL so I thought it was a little strange to get this before receiving an offer of admission.

Reactions: 1 user
Got off the Waitlist today! IS but looks like theyre gonna be charging me nonresident tuition…

Reactions: 1 user