2023-2024 Hawaii (Burns)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anybody know when decisions come out? Seems like for the past few years, emails were sent out on Friday of the second week of March.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah it’s all confidential. No ranking or anything. They won’t tell you past trends either. It sucks bc what is the reason 😭
Their FAQ says the ranking on the WL is based on composite score, sucks that theres no other data though. I want to know if I should stay hopeful or not lol
 
Did anyone else receive an "Action Requested: Provide your Housing Status for 2024-2025 Financial Aid" email a few days ago? I am on the WL so I thought it was a little strange to get this before receiving an offer of admission.