-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Kansas
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
docdocknockknock
Full Member
Congrats! Are you II or out of state?I got the call in the afternoon and was offered Wichita all 4! #25
docdocknockknock
Full Member
looks like we are on #35 now...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS!Congrats! Are you II or out of state?
knownodefeat
Full Member
Got the A off WL two days ago. Wichita!
knownodefeat
Full Member
classmates!I got the call in the afternoon and was offered Wichita all 4! #25
docdocknockknock
Full Member
Did anyone hear any further movement on waitlist?
I apologize. The “ nope” was for another waitlist thread. 🤪Nope
docdocknockknock
Full Member
Looks like the waitlist is stuck at 47. Is the class full?
docdocknockknock
Full Member
Big movement today. It is at #60 now
backwall25
Full Member
#[emoji[emoji2390][emoji[emoji2390]391]9[emoji[emoji2390]391]][emoji2390] got off today, was offered [emoji2390]+[emoji2390]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doctordufensmertz
New Member
Any MedPath updates?
Dr.Hobbes
Full Member
I can definitely tell you rejections are out!Any MedPath updates?
Doctordufensmertz
New Member
Sorry to hear that. Did they send out a email on Friday?I can definitely tell you rejections are out!![]()
Dr.Hobbes
Full Member
Yeah, seemed like a mass email for rejected students so if you haven't gotten any word yet I'm not sure what that means.Sorry to hear that. Did they send out a email on Friday?
In the meantime, we ball.
kansasdoctobe
New Member
I've also applied to MEDPATH this cycle and have heard absolutely nothing yet. Fingers crossed we get some good news this week!Any MedPath updates?
kansasdoctobe
New Member
Has anyone else received any news about MEDPATH?
Doctordufensmertz
New Member
Still nothing.................Has anyone else received any news about MEDPATH?
kansasdoctobe
New Member
I heard back about MEDPATH yesterday!
Still nothing.................
Doctordufensmertz
New Member
I made a group me for accepted MedPath students: GroupMe - Join the group for KU MedPATH