You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Kansas
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same... anxiously waiting!!I have been looking at past years threads and it seems like for 2023-24 there were people finding out Feb 8th (Thursday)/Feb 9th. Not sure! I really hope soon though, the anxiety has been killing me lol.
NetSphere4
Full Member
Is there a portal where we can see any updates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonymoushippo
Full Member
The only thing I know of would be to check your Supp App dashboard - Supplemental Application LoginIs there a portal where we can see any updates?
OMG 😳 that makes me happy and very anxious at the same time hahaI emailed the admissions office. They said that they are hoping to make final decisions this week and have all decisions out by Friday, February 6th.
You're welcome.
Diabolical information.I emailed the admissions office. They said that they are hoping to make final decisions this week and have all decisions out by Friday, February 6th.
You're welcome.
anonymoushippo
Full Member
this is insane. has anyone noticed anything change in their portal at all?I emailed the admissions office. They said that they are hoping to make final decisions this week and have all decisions out by Friday, February 6th.
You're welcome.
SilentVibe
New Member
IS A!
anonymoushippo
Full Member
congrats! did you have the wait til march email?IS A!
SilentVibe
New Member
Yes. Interview in Jan and then wait till march.
Last edited:
NetSphere4
Full Member
Nothis is insane. has anyone noticed anything change in their portal at all?
Did you get an email yet? Or was it just on your portal?Yes. Interview in Jan and got wait till march.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SilentVibe
New Member
just in my portalDid you get an email yet? Or was it just on your portal?
anonymoushippo
Full Member
Same, no portal update yet. Not sure if I should be emotionally preparing for the R.A little anxious considering that my portal shows no update, but hoping for the best?? I know its unlikely they update portals one at a time/in chunks instead of simultaneously but thats what I'm hoping for
NetSphere4
Full Member
+1 WL, do we know when we'll know what place we are
anonymoushippo
Full Member
Did you get an email decision?+1 WL, do we know when we'll know what place we are
NetSphere4
Full Member
Just portalDid you get an email decision?
bojanglesss
Full Member
+1 OOS A via portal!
D
deleted1196277
My portal says: "You are an alternate for the incoming class of 2026. Your KU SAID is __". Anyone else? Assuming this means WL email comes tomorrow
NetSphere4
Full Member
That’s what mine saysMy portal says: "You are an alternate for the incoming class of 2026. Your KU SAID is __". Anyone else? Assuming this means WL email comes tomorrow
NetSphere4
Full Member
Got lower 30s for my waitlist position. Does anyone know how much movement there has been in the past and if people who come off the alternate list still have a preference for campus?
I think I saw last years WL ended at 87Got lower 30s for my waitlist position. Does anyone know how much movement there has been in the past and if people who come off the alternate list still have a preference for campus?
Gg I’m number 103, gotta be near the last on the list lolI think I saw last years WL ended at 87
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonymoushippo
Full Member
+1 IS R after wait until March email. Super bummed but I guess everything happens for a reason. Congrats to everyone that got A's!!
lovethisstuff99
New Member
+1 OOS A on Friday! God is good!
NetSphere4
Full Member
Anyone know when the waitlist might be activated?
Anyone know when the waitlist might be activated?
I think it was activated on April 22 last year, but based on what I was told, it should be after April 30 this year.Anyone know when the waitlist might be activated?
NetSphere4
Full Member
I was told by admissions that it would be after the 30th
NetSphere4
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist
NetSphere4
Full Member
At number #30
D
deleted1196277
How does it move so fast? I'm assuming these are spots from people who declined or withdrew their waitlist seats?
NetSphere4
Full Member
For anyone who has gotten off the waitlist, what campus spot are they offering?
strawberrypoppyseed
Full Member
Alternate list update: next offer is going to #49
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still at #49Has anyone heard anything new about the waitlist?
nova1209
New Member
I wasnt sure if that number on the application dashboad was updated live or just a message that was sent with the waitlist number at the time it was sentStill at #49
Still at 49 or any movement?Still at #49
Not yet. I've noticed it typically updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays.Still at 49 or any movement?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K