You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 LSU - New Orleans
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sparroweye2025
New Member
Has anyone who requested a counseling session with admissions been able to schedule an appointment yet or heard back from anyone regarding scheduling an appointment?
No, I think they said they'd reach out during the summer months, though. I guess it'll just be another lifetime of waiting for this school lolHas anyone who requested a counseling session with admissions been able to schedule an appointment yet or heard back from anyone regarding scheduling an appointment?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TryptoFan337
Full Member
I had scheduled a counseling session for yesterday but ended up canceling bc I got accepted to another school. 🙂No, I think they said they'd reach out during the summer months, though. I guess it'll just be another lifetime of waiting for this school lol
Congratulations!! War is over lolI had scheduled a counseling session for yesterday but ended up canceling bc I got accepted to another school. 🙂
Congrat!!! What were your stats?I had scheduled a counseling session for yesterday but ended up canceling bc I got accepted to another school. 🙂
TryptoFan337
Full Member
507, 3.81Congrat!!! What were your stats?
Nvm I just heard back this morning!Has anyone who requested a counseling session with admissions been able to schedule an appointment yet or heard back from anyone regarding scheduling an appointment?
sparroweye2025
New Member
Thank you. I haven’t heard back yet.Nvm I just heard back this morning!
hopefuldocsoon
New Member
IS acceptance off of waitlist yesterday as well
Congrats. Stats?IS acceptance off of waitlist yesterday as well
pre-medgirlie
New Member
Acceptance off of the waitlist this morning!
futureMD2025i
New Member
Does anyone know when the next admission meeting will be abt those on waitlist (if there is one)? Has there been any movement on the waitlist since May 12- asking for a friend😭
I had my counseling session, it was useless. They didn't even have notes on my interview to give me feedback.I had scheduled a counseling session for yesterday but ended up canceling bc I got accepted to another school. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Riodejaneiro2020
New Member
Are you still on the waitlist?
I had my counseling session, it was useless. They didn't even have notes on my interview to give me feedback.
Joe Souza
Full Member
OOS A!!! Interviewed 9/23. Good luck to everyone!
did you have any ties?OOS, 508 MCAT, Interviewed 10/28