You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Nevada - Reno
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
anotherhopefulpremed
Full Member
No news yet 🥲Anyone get the call yet 😭. Post here good news or bad news
No news here either🫠
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang this has been the slowest hour of all time
Saw someone on cycle track got the A
anotherhopefulpremed
Full Member
When did you guys have your interview?
I interviewed 09/20When did you guys have your interview?
autonomousplum
New Member
Same, I interviewed 09/20
no news, I interviewed 8/21
anotherhopefulpremed
Full Member
I interviewed 9/11 and no news too 🥲
D
deleted1184838
IS A earlier today
anotherhopefulpremed
Full Member
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?IS A earlier today
D
deleted1184838
Thanks! 8/21Congratulations!!! When did you interview?
jasminetea001
New Member
Yay!! Congrats! What time did they call you?IS A earlier today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1184838
I thought calls were supposed to go out after 5, but they called around 3.Yay!! Congrats! What time did they call you?
IS A too! Interviewed Sep 25. Got the call around 4 today
plsletmeintysm
New Member
Hi everyone! Did you get the email for the FAFSA?
catinsomehats
Full Member
Yupppp freaked me outHi everyone! Did you get the email for the FAFSA?
Hoping everyone gets good news
How many of you all are also waiting to hear back from your UNLV interview today?
anotherhopefulpremed
Full Member
Me! 😭How many of you all are also waiting to hear back from your UNLV interview today?
Me... Hoping for good news from one of these schools before Christmas!How many of you all are also waiting to hear back from your UNLV interview today?
Of course got a spam call from Reno, NV, literally have NEVER EVER gotten a spam call from Reno but I do today....
OMG Im so sorry guys it wasnt spam it was just my phone being weird. OOS A!!!!!!! This is my dream school I cannot even process right now.Of course got a spam call from Reno, NV, literally have NEVER EVER gotten a spam call from Reno but I do today....
Congratulations!OMG Im so sorry guys it wasnt spam it was just my phone being weird. OOS A!!!!!!! This is my dream school I cannot even process right now.
Thank you! Also I love your usernameCongratulations!
Haha thank you so much! Are you a paramaybe too?Thank you! Also I love your username
In a past life 🙂Haha thank you so much! Are you a paramaybe too?
I'm not sure... It says at 5pm, but @double_doc_in_progress says they got one, and it's super early compared to 5 pm.Do we think calls are done for the day? 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I doubt they're done, they called me at 10:30 am pacific timeI'm not sure... It says at 5pm, but @double_doc_in_progress says they got one, and it's super early compared to 5 pm.
stravafanatic11
New Member
Have you recieved an email from them yet?I doubt they're done, they called me at 10:30 am pacific time
Not yet, person who called me said they'd be going out later todayHave you recieved an email from them yet?
Dang only 1 A reported on this thread, I swear they barely accepting anyone this cycle 😭
autonomousplum
New Member
it looks like there are no As reported on cycletrack or admit.org either. I wouldn't give up for today though considering historically theyve been calling around 3 or 4 to give As out
Just got the email too. I haven't been posting on cycletrack but will add this one later.
I know it's hard because I am trying hard not to spiral myself. BUT IT ISN'T THE END! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!Just got OOS R and interviewed 10/9 I’m sad
Don't cry! 😭 You are going to get there. We have all reached this point, which is further than many others. You got this!thank you so much I really needed this 😭❤️ I’m literally crying as I type but I’m trying to stay positive 🫶🏻 we’ll be doctors!
I got waitlisted... Anyone know how much movement happens?
Waitlisted
Says about 50 applicants get waitlisted
OOS Waitlist.
Anyone have any idea about WL movement?
plsletmeintysm
New Member
When did everybody who got WL and A interview? Thanks for sharing!
I interviewed 10/18. OOS A todayWhen did everybody who got WL and A interview? Thanks for sharing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
09/20When did everybody who got WL and A interview? Thanks for sharing!
D
deleted1202417
IS/ Interviewed 9/11
I had to take extra classes this sem for prereqs (upper div bio).. do you think they need my grades/ results before making a decision?
I had to take extra classes this sem for prereqs (upper div bio).. do you think they need my grades/ results before making a decision?
I heard an unconfirmed rumor that last year (2023-2024 cycle, current MS1s) 100% of those on the WL got in, and that was the first year ever for it to happen.Anyone have any idea about WL movement?
10/28 interview. WL today.When did everybody who got WL and A interview? Thanks for sharing!
I'm going to hold out hope that this is true and will happen again...I heard an unconfirmed rumor that last year (2023-2024 cycle, current MS1s) 100% of those on the WL got in, and that was the first year ever for it to happen.