2024-2025 Nevada - Reno

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just got the email saying they do not anticipate anymore waitlist movement. I was lower third OOS waitlist when I reached out in March. I got into 3 MD schools this year so not too sad about it. I will be withdrawing my waitlist tomorrow.
 
Withdrawing my spot today, hope it goes to one of you deserving folks here. It's not a question of IF you can get in, it's WHEN
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I've been on the out-of-state waitlist for UNR SOM since Feb 20. As of 3 weeks ago, I'm #26 on the waitlist. I have heard that in the past, many people got off their waitlist even after deadlines, but I wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience or could share advice or some encouragement

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi all,

I've been on the out-of-state waitlist for UNR SOM since Feb 20. As of 3 weeks ago, I'm #26 on the waitlist. I have heard that in the past, many people got off their waitlist even after deadlines, but I wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience or could share advice or some encouragement

Thanks in advance!
I think they’re probably done filling the class tbh, classes start in a week or so