2026-2027 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

Started by DoctorKe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seems like they normally send decisions on Tuesdays… so maybe tomorrow? I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it’s anything other than a R atp lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any TAs here that could give us some info on if the class is full? Or people in the groupme
I can say in terms of class registration, online it says the maximum for our summer classes is 65 and it's currently at 59. It looks like there are 6 seats that either aren't filled yet or haven't registered yet. I know it's probably super stressful since the start date is so soon, but I hope everyone still waiting on a decision gets a good one soon!!
 
Well…?
IMG_0318.gif