2026-2027 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

Started by DoctorKe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If the GroupMe link is expired, I think only the owner/admin can create an updated link, but I’m not entirely sure! Maybe the owner/admin can

Definitely! A lot of people I knew lived at Paloma and ANOVA, which is a 1 minute walk from HSB. I will say that it is very expensive and many are moving out from there now. Finding anything 5-20 mins walking distance is ideal, since you’ll always be walking to class, and everything is nearby. Many lived at Evo. As well as University realty at 4200 Ludlow. Finding a roommate now and signing a 12 month lease will save you time and money, since move out + finding an apartment after summer is stressful, especially since many are sold out by then. Be wary of those promotional deals, since DPMS will end in May, and having a lease till August means paying the extra rent. Rent wise, Paloma, Anova, and Evo are pretty high, Ludlow is very cost efficient (925~). Let me know if you have any other questions!
Adding Quaker Court, which is across the street from Paloma and within walking distance from HSB.

If you have a car, you can live within 10-15 min of campus; I personally aimed for 15 min max, and my commute is under 10 min with no traffic. I would not live further away than that because Philly traffic is unpredictable. You will be able to park at the lot directly across from HSB for 600$ per semester, expensive, but it worked for a lot of people who wanted to live further away. I did not have a roommate, and I won't have a roommate in M1 either- not my thing. More expensive, but you cannot put a price on peace imo. If you have a car and live further away, ofc, rent will be cheaper and can offset the cost of living alone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol dang still waiting for that A or R. Tempted to reach out lol. But the cycle is almost done most likely within 2 weeks we'll all know.
 
Reached out today because I'm still waiting for a decision.

Reply: your decision is still pending.

Anyone else reach out?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_4731.gif


nope, I figure we’ll know within the next week or so anyway
 
I heard back from them but they referred me to another one of their programs, the IHS masters one, not sure if anyone else got referred to their other masters.
 
I heard back from them but they referred me to another one of their programs, the IHS masters one, not sure if anyone else got referred to their other masters.
Did they tell you to apply? I’d be down to do the other ones and I asked if I could be considered for them but they haven’t said anything so I’m unsure if that means my rejection for DPMS was for all programs or just DPMS. It’s confusing because I applied DPMS but said I’d like to be consider for others but the portal was in reference to the DPMS app. I’m confused how I’d know my status for the others without the portal side I didn’t te hi dally make a new app.
 
Did they tell you to apply? I’d be down to do the other ones and I asked if I could be considered for them but they haven’t said anything so I’m unsure if that means my rejection for DPMS was for all programs or just DPMS. It’s confusing because I applied DPMS but said I’d like to be consider for others but the portal was in reference to the DPMS app. I’m confused how I’d know my status for the others without the portal side I didn’t te hi dally make a new app.
No they didnt tell me to apply, I just got an email the day after my DPMS rejection saying that they would like to offer me acceptance into the IHS masters program, the 2 year one.
 
Did anyone do anything to reach out and it helped. I took my casper May 14th and just got the score. I feel like I have to reach out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone do anything to reach out and it helped. I took my casper May 14th and just got the score. I feel like I have to reach out
I think the scores are delivered to the school two weeks after you take it. I just got my score back today as well. Let me know how it goes if you reach out!
 
Declined my offer of admission -- hope it goes to one of y'all. Best of luck with this program!
by chance do you know when the deadline to accept the offer was I'm curious to know since it can give us a better idea on of when the program is going to respond to the pending applications!
 
Last edited:
lolll see ya’ll next week ✌️ ( I could’ve sworn they said 2nd week of june tho)
 
This week should 100% be the last week right? There's no way they're gonna have people scrambling a couple days before class starts to get housing and financial aid. :^) (maybe)
 
This week should 100% be the last week right? There's no way they're gonna have people scrambling a couple days before class starts to get housing and financial aid. :^) (maybe)
I looked at last year's thread and it looks like some got decisions or were placed on the waitlist on June 16th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welp today was in fact not the day.. for me at least. Is the class full? Maybe they sent more decisions out to people who are not on sdn idk
that’s what I’m thinking too… I’m sending an email in the morning and I’ll let you guys know what they say. not sure if there’s a waitlist at all
 
that’s what I’m thinking too… I’m sending an email in the morning and I’ll let you guys know what they say. not sure if there’s a waitlist at all
still waiting on a response— I think they were closed for juneteenth today