21 AA, 21TS, 22 PAT Are these scores adequate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kickbum

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering if it is necessary to retake the DAT. I know my scores are good but I also know my scores aren't exceptional. I'm a rising junior and my GPA is a 3.63 and my sGPA is something around a 3.6. By the time I apply next year, I will have the necessary research, volunteering, and shadowing experience to apply. Any input would be fantastic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nobody's scores are "exceptional" compared to sdn's scores. Nevertheless your scores are pretty much class averages for most dental schools if not even a few point higher. You should be fine!