This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaghsou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to know what I should do in this situation. I have 3 weeks until DAT and my main focus has become the sciences, primarily the Chemistries. I have already gone through, Cliff bio book and will be done with the destroyer within the next 3 days . While I am doing Ok on Bio, it seems like nothing I have learned from Chad's has sticked for the Destroyer Chem sections, and I have already watched the lectures twice. It seems like Im coming across formulas I haven't seen (or don't know how to use) or see tricks I haven't even seen used by Chad, in the Destroyer solutions. Although, I'm averaging 80 % on Bio, it seems like Im getting 20 % on the Destroyer chemistries; it's more of a let down looking at the solutions than anything. 3 weeks left and I'm considering if should I even take it? I am Ok in the PAT, QR, and RC sections and will practice them moderately until test day, since my focus will be Chem.

Part of me is to reschedule it, but whats 2 weeks on top of 2+ months?. And from the other end, I feel like I reschedule and do poorly, it will be even later to retake the test.

Any words of wisdom and thoughts would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should just learn the Destroyer questions now.. go over each question and learn it. The DAT destroyer of 2015 covers most of the questions that you are going to have in the exam. You will see that after maybe 200 questions you learned, similar questions you will have.
try also to time yourself with the QR (maths), because everyone had a problem with the time even if they were good.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you should just learn the Destroyer questions now.. go over each question and learn it. The DAT destroyer of 2015 covers most of the questions that you are going to have in the exam. You will see that after maybe 200 questions you learned, similar questions you will have.
try also to time yourself with the QR (maths), because everyone had a problem with the time even if they were good.
Most people have a problem with QR time ;)