6 days to go, What would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zedpol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i take step 1 on the 20th, i will finish up qbank tomorrow or the next day. I am basically done with the robbins review book and have gone over all the subjects once (except behavioral, which i am doing now).

My Qbank average is a 76%, which was brought done quite a bit by starting to do questions before i started studying...what can i say..i was excited.
Been averaging an 80% over the past 2 weeks
Robbins review book, lowest score was a 73% highest was a 96%ish
Blackwell exam 75%
NBME 1 exam 560 before i started studying
From Qbank I am weak in the following (57% - 67%)
anatomy, embryo (i hate embryo with a passion), biostats (probably not as weak as my score indicates)
and decent in the rest, 74% to 83%.

I haven't gone through FA real well, but looking through it i am familiar with most of the stuff in it. So my question boils down to this, what would you guys do with 6 days left? Is it worth putting in time with anatomy/biostats/embryo?

Thanks for any advice, i really appreciate the info i have recieved from this board so far.

Zedpol

Members don't see this ad.

just relax. do some questions every day. maybe do a final review of first aid? get lots of sleep. excercise.

seriously, you have done the majority of the work. right now just fine tune some things and get ready for the test, both physically and mentally. get plenty of sleep 2 days before the exam and have some sort of sleep aid ready in case you have insomnia.

good luck.

boF

It sounds like you are in a great position. I agree with the others: do some questions, maybe review some first aid, and just goof off the day before the exam (after you pack your snacks, of course).

Good Luck!