90s Time WWarp - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not caught up, but I'm not feeling the kras vote. She was wolfy in the noob game and played very differently.

Lynch mutts

Members don't see this ad.

Day 4 Battle of the (Boy) Bands Lynch Tally:

mutts (2) - Pippy, mayo
vmh (2) - jbOOSE, mutts
cubs (-) - SOV
kras (5) - AM, miz, vmh, Dina, ziggy
Pippy (1) - kras
Dina (1) - Mel
sov (1) - cubs
ziggy (1) - barks
mayo (1) - genny

14/17

lynch leader: @kraskadva

missing: Nav- @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @StartingoverVet
Lynch deadline closes at 9pm Eastern

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Kras had 5 votes, Mutts had 3. Kras shoots a person voting for her who dies before lynch close, then votes Mutts. Tie-da!
So why vote me if you don’t actually want me lynched? Stop feeding Pippys paranoia

@genny, if you keep flip-flopping like that in future though, it's going to mess with my wolf reads substantially and I can't be held responsible for my interpretation

It almost looks like you're afraid of getting blown up :thinking:

Kras flip should be interesting, at least.

Did I say I didn't want you lynched? Who told you that? :confused:
Kras had 5 votes, Mutts had 3. Kras shoots a person voting for her who dies before lynch close, then votes Mutts. Tie-da!
If you want me lynched and dont care if kras is lynch why not leave us in a tie?
Thats some over thinking when the deciding factor is mia

Reactions: 1 user
MIA looks a lot like lurking sometimes.
And if only one of you dies in a tie, and it's you, where does that leave us with kras? And how sketchy would that make me look, LOL.
Why would it make you look sketchy if you think I’m a wolf?
Just admit you know im gonna flip village

• Wow
Also can we discuss that Lin-Manuel Miranda annotated his own songs from this musical on Lyrics Genius? How extra can he be

• Wow
January 3, 1999
12:24 AM

Amy and Jason had left Leonard and Sarah back at the library, again. They knew that Rick, the generous bartender hosting them, would just be getting home. Walking to his Queen Anne apartment from downtown didn't seem like a big deal at first, until they realized it was a Saturday night and everyone was out, and drunk. They were walking quickly to say the least.
"How far of a walk is it do you think? God, it's so friggin' cold out!" Amy exclaimed.
"That's the joy of living in the 90's. I don't have GPS to check, unfortunately. I honestly don't even know if we're going the right way."
Suddenly, Amy stopped. Jason stopped just ahead of her and looked back.
"What?" He asked.
"We might be lost?! Are you kidding?"
"I thought you were leading the way!"
"No!! Oh, gees, Jason! This is bad! "
"Yeah, I suppose so. Well, we'll find it. We have the address at least."
He pulled out a piece of paper with an address written on it from his pocket to look at it.
"We'll find it." He reaffirmed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 3, 1999
5:24 AM

Amy and Jason approached an entrance to a building. There was a pager on the wall. Jason buzzed up and waited, but no response.
After some time had passed he tried again, letting his hand rest on the button.
Finally, someone answered through the speaker.
"Hello?" a man's voice inquired.
"Rick? It's Jason. Jason and Amy. I'm so sorry to be buzzing you at this hour but we got really lost getting here."
An incoherent grumbling was heard over the speaker.
"Okay, come on up."
They heard the building's door unlocked and went ahead in.
Rick had already popped the front door open when they got upstairs.
He called back as he was walking away from the living room, "I'm going back to bed. Don't break anything and I'll see you guys in a couple hours."
Amy shouted back, "We're so sorry, Rick. Thank you!"
She turned to Jason. "Do you want to go to bed? I'm exhausted, but don't know if I could actually sleep."
"Let's turn on the TV for a little bit. Maybe it'll help you doze off."
Jason walked over to the TV and pressed the power button.
The pillows and blankets were still out. They both sat down on the couch and dug their heads into the pillows at opposite ends.
They were watching the end of the news program.

Earlier today we reported on an incoming snowstorm. Now, those of you here in Seattle may not care, but this is a nationally televised news show! So we have to inform you that no fewer than 60 people have lost their lives in the storm. Our thoughts are with them and their families.

For those who care about sports, the Florida Gators pulled off a decisive win against Syracuse in the 65th annual Orange Bowl today! Go Gators!

And now back to our most important programming...we will continue the individual biographies of the Backstreet Boys in honor of our fallen journalist sometime soon. For now, however, we are going to unpack a story of intrigue - the great BSB vs NSYNC feud, how it started, where it stands, and where we can expect it to go from here. Stay tuned! And in the meantime, here is a clip of the clearly superior Backstreet Boys showing off their vocal talents.*

"I'm tired of the news. Can you change it to something else?" Amy asked.
Jason got up and played with the channel buttons until he got to the Power Rangers.
"Stop! This is great!" Amy exclaimed.
It was the Might Morphin Power Rangers series. On screen, it appeared to be a battle scene. The good guys were losing.
Dead is
latest-e1456012184466.jpg

@kraskadva Pink Power Ranger, JOAT (1x affiliation seer, 1x invisibility, 1x any-time shot)

It is now Night 4. Night will close at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST)
submit "no change" for an early close

16 Players Remain
1. @ziggyandjazzy
4. @Dinashadow
5. @genny
6. @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
9. @holdthemayo
11. @mypetmoose in for Navilly
12. @muttmanager
13. @Barkley13
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @AccidentFromFlorida
17. @vetmedhead
18. @Animal Midwife
19. @Melchizedek
20. @mizchiefmanaged
22. @PippyPony
23. @StartingoverVet

Lost in Time Forever:
2. acanthuroidei, face, pic sender
10. mypetmoose #1, microsoft maze, jailer
3. msprocrastinator, clippy, vanilla
8. wildzoo, 90s Journalist, writeup editor
21. alissa, sony walkman, vanilla
14. sportponies, baby sinclair, vanilla
7. kraskadava, pink power ranger, joat

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
January 3, 1999
12:24 AM

Amy and Jason had left Leonard and Sarah back at the library, again. They knew that Rick, the generous bartender hosting them, would just be getting home. Walking to his Queen Anne apartment from downtown didn't seem like a big deal at first, until they realized it was a Saturday night and everyone was out, and drunk. They were walking quickly to say the least.
"How far of a walk is it do you think? God, it's so friggin' cold out!" Amy exclaimed.
"That's the joy of living in the 90's. I don't have GPS to check, unfortunately. I honestly don't even know if we're going the right way."
Suddenly, Amy stopped. Jason stopped just ahead of her and looked back.
"What?" He asked.
"We might be lost?! Are you kidding?"
"I thought you were leading the way!"
"No!! Oh, gees, Jason! This is bad! "
"Yeah, I suppose so. Well, we'll find it. We have the address at least."
He pulled out a piece of paper with an address written on it from his pocket to look at it.
"We'll find it." He reaffirmed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 3, 1999
5:24 AM

Amy and Jason approached an entrance to a building. There was a pager on the wall. Jason buzzed up and waited, but no response.
After some time had passed he tried again, letting his hand rest on the button.
Finally, someone answered through the speaker.
"Hello?" a man's voice inquired.
"Rick? It's Jason. Jason and Amy. I'm so sorry to be buzzing you at this hour but we got really lost getting here."
An incoherent grumbling was heard over the speaker.
"Okay, come on up."
They heard the building's door unlocked and went ahead in.
Rick had already popped the front door open when they got upstairs.
He called back as he was walking away from the living room, "I'm going back to bed. Don't break anything and I'll see you guys in a couple hours."
Amy shouted back, "We're so sorry, Rick. Thank you!"
She turned to Jason. "Do you want to go to bed? I'm exhausted, but don't know if I could actually sleep."
"Let's turn on the TV for a little bit. Maybe it'll help you doze off."
Jason walked over to the TV and pressed the power button.
The pillows and blankets were still out. They both sat down on the couch and dug their heads into the pillows at opposite ends.
They were watching the end of the news program.

Earlier today we reported on an incoming snowstorm. Now, those of you here in Seattle may not care, but this is a nationally televised news show! So we have to inform you that no fewer than 60 people have lost their lives in the storm. Our thoughts are with them and their families.

For those who care about sports, the Florida Gators pulled off a decisive win against Syracuse in the 65th annual Orange Bowl today! Go Gators!

And now back to our most important programming...we will continue the individual biographies of the Backstreet Boys in honor of our fallen journalist sometime soon. For now, however, we are going to unpack a story of intrigue - the great BSB vs NSYNC feud, how it started, where it stands, and where we can expect it to go from here. Stay tuned! And in the meantime, here is a clip of the clearly superior Backstreet Boys showing off their vocal talents.*

"I'm tired of the news. Can you change it to something else?" Amy asked.
Jason got up and played with the channel buttons until he got to the Power Rangers.
"Stop! This is great!" Amy exclaimed.
It was the Might Morphin Power Rangers series. On screen, it appeared to be a battle scene. The good guys were losing.
Dead is
latest-e1456012184466.jpg

@kraskadva Pink Power Ranger, JOAT (1x affiliation seer, 1x invisibility, 1x any-time shot)

It is now Night 4. Night will close at 7 AM PST (10 AM EST)
submit "no change" for an early close

16 Players Remain
1. @ziggyandjazzy
4. @Dinashadow
5. @genny
6. @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
9. @holdthemayo
11. @mypetmoose in for Navilly
12. @muttmanager
13. @Barkley13
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @AccidentFromFlorida
17. @vetmedhead
18. @Animal Midwife
19. @Melchizedek
20. @mizchiefmanaged
22. @PippyPony
23. @StartingoverVet

Lost in Time Forever:
2. acanthuroidei, face, pic sender
10. mypetmoose #1, microsoft maze, jailer
3. msprocrastinator, clippy, vanilla
8. wildzoo, 90s Journalist, writeup editor
21. alissa, sony walkman, vanilla
14. sportponies, baby sinclair, vanilla
7. kraskadava, pink power ranger, joat

How did it take them 5 hours to wander down the street??

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I’m actually really upset about this. That’s the most confident I’ve been in a lynch in a long time. Obviously need to reset my sketch meter.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users