A Lighthouse, A Man, A City...A BioShock WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You know this'll be the new game I keep referencing every time people alluding to yeeting 3p first, right?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
He did tell me that @Lawpy started yelling to yeet me and thinking I was a wolf, but I'm waiting until I see it before I feel sad about it since I'm not sure I believe him.

No it happened and now Lawpy has to eat a hat

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He did tell me that @Lawpy started yelling to yeet me and thinking I was a wolf, but I'm waiting until I see it before I feel sad about it since I'm not sure I believe him.
Never listen to dead Lawpy.

Zenge had Dina as his top wolf read for days, and April as the to-be-rezzed convert. Never listen to dead Zenge either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
@Crayola227 You did fantastic, I really thought I was way off with the write up thing.
Technically you were :laugh: It was just flair. Would have been the same no matter the affiliation of the silenced people.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Hacker isn't a standard WW role to my knowledge, it's more a JOAT (jack of all trades) that's been adapted to this game and its hackable objects/abilities.
I would just like to point out this was a slight slip from you Cray, and it's been in the back of my mind all day as another reason I was suspicious (but you did a good job of convincing me otherwise lol)

This hadn't been verified at this point. It was 100% just theorizing from me, and you said it so definitively at the time that I was suspicious it was your role.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I also had to check the roster after @samac's non-village per group theory seemed to be shaping up to be true. But phew, it didn't end up working out :laugh:
I was super excited by that prospect. I would love for all the haters to have to eat hats too! But alas. TRH is still proven to be bucked off that bull.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Today at 5:36 PM
I am legit stressed and ****ed off so much life today trying to wiggle out of this lynch.

But for reals, Village Cray would push this hard on 3P. Harder, actually, I'd probably be voting there every day, I'm actually pushing it less hard because for idiotic reasons people think only wolves want 3P out of the game. There's game assumptions that are baseless and have no role in the game really that I blame AM for.

In any case, my wolfy brethren understand that we think Mayo and LIS are 3P for good reason. We knew starting with 4 and having no known conversion mechanisms did not bode well for a true neutral party.

Also, as wolves, we understand that the Big Daddy that can kill groups of people, is not of our making, and it poses a real risk.

There's even a chance we eliminate villagers instead of 3P, and that could lead to a wolf loss.

Yes, you're a wolf, your job is to kill villagers, but you gotta be more like cat, in that yes you are a predator, but there can exist a threat to your own existence, the predator can also be prey. You gotta look up from your dinner every now and then and see what threats there are.

The villagers have greater numbers and I prefer they use them to protect village from 3P, the wolves shouldn't have to save village from 3P, but sometimes to save yourself you have to save others. It sucks.

I don't know what to do yet, except I'm dying for LIS or Mayo to be flipped so I can assess the risk.

I also had to check the roster after @samac's non-village per group theory seemed to be shaping up to be true. But phew, it didn't end up working out :laugh:
Yeah I started getting really worried about this idea taking off once Lawpy was gone...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
oh thank god I was groaning that I wrote off yet another thing lol
Haha no. Kata was intentionally alluded to as the big daddy, but there was no intentional outing of wolves.

But you'll see when you get in dead chat that I was crying a little every time you said the audio diaries were just flair lol

• Care
In wolf chat:

SPIKE from Buffy The Vampire Slayer

"And the thing about the dance is, you never get to stop. Every day you wake up, it's the same bloody question that haunts you: is today the day I die? Death is on your heels, baby, and sooner or later it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it... not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it. Death is your art. You make it with your hands, day after day. That final gasp. That look of peace. Part of you is desperate to know: What's it like? Where does it lead you? And now you see, that's the secret. Not the punch you didn't throw or the kicks you didn't land. Every Slayer... has a death wish."

Frak lol. Funny cuz Mayo was a likely NK tonight.

You can’t have my little sister!
For real tho, you were crushing it. The focus on the neutral 3P tipped me off and then shorty with the write up flair I knew I was right. I was just trying to get you out without giving up myself and realized it wasn’t going to happen.

I get the decision now for the 3 way tie. You were alpha, you knew you’d live and you’d give up the blocker that they had sussed out.

I'm happy to say I had Cray correctly read, but couldn't get anyone with me.

Samac can confirm, I was throwing compliments Cray's way in PM for how hard she was fighting on the way out. I don't think she could have played today any better or fought harder.

No it happened and now Lawpy has to eat a hat

Pretty sure WZ owes me a hat sandwich. Maybe they can eat them together?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Pretty proud I put enough pressure on 3P (true neutral but still...) to out themselves to kill me tho. Consolation prize I guess.

Some game with pirates and I got to be a mermaid! :heckyeah:
the peter pan one?
It was peter pan. thankfully a faction game so it was less obvious, but imagine being a wolf and seeing this:

peterpan.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
D1: alissa yeeted, vanillager
N1 submitted:
Cyndia hacks camera
Alley blocks Lupin
Zenge seers mkg
Cray kills April and Barks
N1 results:
Cyndia hacked camera, Dina looked at Zenge
Alley blocked Lupin
Zenge seered mkg protector
Cray killed April thief and Barks weaponizer
Cray was protected

D2: Zenge yeeted
N2 submitted:
Cyndia hacks camera (tracks) Lawper
Alley blocks mkg protector
Cray faction kills Dina
N2 results:
No one died
Lawper was seen interacting with Dina
Dina was protected

D3: Visc village tracker yeeted
N3 submitted:
Cyndia hacks bathysphere
Alley uses cigarettes
Alley blocks mkg and Dina
Cray uses cigarettes to double extra kill ability
Cray uses extra kills to kill Sporty, mkg, LIS
N3 results:
Cyndia moved and gif restricted.
Cray killed Sporty village blocker, Mkg village protector. LIS kill failed because something big was in the way, need help to kill.
Alley blocked genny and Dina.
Cray and Alley silenced for D4.

D4: Alley yeeted
N4 submited:
Cyndia kills genny
N4 results:
Cyndia killed genny village wealthy person.
Cyndia silenced.

D5: Cyndia yeeted
N5 submitted:
Cray kills Dina
N5 results:
Cray killed Dina seer.

D6: Prints yeeted
N6 submitted:
Cray uses decoy, kills AM
N6 results:
No one died.
AM protected by turrets.

D7: Pleasey survived yeet
N7 submitted:
Cray kills AM
N7 results:
Cray killed AM village 1 shot vig
Please modkilled.

D8: MsP yeeted
N8 submitted:
Cray kills Lawper
N8 results:

D9: yeeted
N9 submitted:
N9 results:

Cyndia's Spreadsheet
Google sheet

@Barkley - rez
6. @Trilt - bad VCA
7. @holdthemayo -3P
11. @supershorty
22. @jaboo - rezzer
23. @katashark/samac - lot of sus
24. @Chaostrodon
25. @LetItSnow
26. @Lupin21

Can likely get katamac, mayo misyeeted, maybe Trilt, Chaos
Kill Lupin, Shorty?

Concerns for Trilt, LIS, Lupin, being 3P/other faction or having PR based on either posting differently or seeming to know too much.

Other players that sound different to me somehow: Shorty,

Quiet players I am concerned may turn on us: Chaos

Generally quiet players still a concern for Aff or PR:

Reactions: 1 users
In one of my posts sussing Cray, I'd almost said that the day that Cray DIDN'T say my tone sounded different, I'd know she was a woof.

So guess I can add that to the list of things I got wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Pretty proud I put enough pressure on 3P (true neutral but still...) to out themselves to kill me tho. Consolation prize I guess.
Yep. I was done. I wanted your ass dead lol.
That conversation was like
Me: I wanna tell lupin my role. Imma do it
Mayo: awww you’re not going to blow up the entire game?
Me: ok **** it imma do that instead

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Oh thank god it’s over. Thank you village!!! (eta: and neutrals I guess :p )

Despite the fact that I did very little and checked out mentally from the game due to finals, I really enjoyed the lore and excitement from this game. My apologies to my fellow villagers.

and most importantly, THANK YOU MODS!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Yep. I was done. I wanted your ass dead lol.
That conversation was like
Me: I wanna tell lupin my role. Imma do it
Mayo: awww you’re not going to blow up the entire game?
Me: ok **** it imma do that instead

I wanted to see the fireworks.

I was not disappointed

• Haha
Oh thank god it’s over. Thank you village!!!

Despite the fact that I did very little and checked out mentally from the game due to finals, I really enjoyed the lore and excitement from this game. My apologies to my fellow villagers.

and most importantly, THANK YOU MODS!
Excusssssse me, just thanks to village? :laugh:

for real tho, you all got me 100% village because I had to climb out of the kata hole. I probably would have been a little more chaotic if I was straight from the beginning.

can we get this straight for the future now
NEUTRAL MEANS NEUTRAL DAMMIT

Since we're sharing stuff from PMs.

It was pretty boring standard stuff in the Little Sister PM.

Was it destined to fail? Who can say? An aquatic Levittown. Freedom to prosper under the sea. What could go wrong? ADAM...

Do the fates weave their tales and hold us captive? Or, may our lowly forms struggle free from the bonds of their webs and escape that stygian darkness? Even for a day. Even for a night.

Rapture. Cue the angelic choir!

So why do we sink?
Ryan? Perhaps...
Or
Fontaine. FONTAINE!

Atlas, holds up the world till he shrugs it off and humanity with it.

Mr. Suchong, would you kindly return me to my mother?
No?
Well then, have you met Mr Bubbles?

I hear the angels singing.
La
La
Lala

Belly, belly, needs to fill

Mayo shows surprising restraint

• Haha
  • Love
Also, Wolfpack I assumed you shared your money and items?
cause we did. Mayo bought the shank and the first aid kit. Kata didn’t do ****. It’s why I didn’t think to use it until later, but it was group items and group money.

coincidence MsP’s money matched ours but worked well for my vanilla claim.

• Wow
cause we did. Mayo bought the shank and the first aid kit. Kata didn’t do ****. It’s why I didn’t think to use it until later, but it was group items and group money.

They did not. They had to send money and items to each other just like anyone else. They did buy a First Aid Kit, but Zenge had it, and died before he could pass it along. They were self-use only.

• Wow
They did not. They had to send money and items to each other just like anyone else. They did buy a First Aid Kit, but Zenge had it, and died before he could pass it along. They were self-use only.
Ahhh I get it. Me and mayo were like one entity, always together.

Also, how’d we earn money?

Reactions: 1 user

I had such beautiful cash theories.

that were all so, so wrong.

also started with $3, so when shorty was like "NO I'M VANILLAGER AND STARTED WITH MINIMAL" I was like, um, you know nothing about nothing looool.

• Haha

also started with $3, so when shorty was like "NO I'M VANILLAGER AND STARTED WITH MINIMAL" I was like, um, you know nothing about nothing looool.
There's a moderate amount of ranting in my Lawpy PM (and my mod PM) about how we were talking about mechanics tinfoils way too much and I was feeling grumpy like I imagined AM would be.

• Love
Ahhh I get it. Me and mayo were like one entity, always together.

Also, how’d we earn money?
Original amounts were RNG'd to all add up to $600, and then adjusted so genny would have some extra (I don't remember exactly how I determined how much she would have)

Daily, every villager that voted for a wolf would receive $5, every wolf that voted for a villager would receive $1. And then $50 was randomly distributed between 5 players.

Honestly I expected more cash and item transfers to happen (and less cigarette smoking...) but players always surprise me :)

• Wow

Try being a duo with two dolla and having it stolen N1 and then having a little girl cry cuz she though she should at least have 1 dolla left since we were two individuals. lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Try being a duo with two dolla and having it stolen N1 and then having a little girl cry cuz she though she should at least have 1 dolla left since we were two individuals. lol
My bad :sorry: I asked Dubz why I only got two dollars when I stole and she was like "You legit stole all her money" 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Zenge got a First Aid kit N1, which I thought might be useless, but was a good buy when I got the cigarettes and saw how that worked. He tried to transfer it to me so I could double one of my two shot kills (doesn't double faction kill) but he died first. Stuff took a while to transfer like money.

Alley and I had smokes and no kit. Everyone but me under heavy sus. And we seered Mkg and knew she was protector. We knew Dina was seer from her outing.

When that much of your pack is under heat, and you have a seer and protector in game, you need them out ASAP. We saw how Mkg wasn't yeeted when silenced, and we thought we ought to make a big play, and we didn't want to let go of getting an extra NK, especially with ones that failed.

I honestly wanted to bus everyone hard, but they didn't want it and we didn't know what would happen after Zenge was seered. What I didn't want was for all the wolves to do the same thing. And I was legit gone whenever it was I was gone.

I want to win, but my style isn't to run roughshod over noob wolves in their decision making or bus wolves that don't want to be bussed. A pack isn't a dictatorship.

We hoped to wriggle Alley out of it, but thought she might be a goner no matter what we did cigs or no cigs, so we wanted to get the most mileage out of her ability before her death, get more kills and try to get the seer or protector as blocked or dead as much as possible, and possibly bus her as a last resort, and to take the path of as much WIFOM as possible.

Some players are gonna get voted and not make it to end game, if that happens then sometimes the most you can do is confuse the heck out of people.

At some point I was more concerned with making the game as challenging as possible than thinking any 1 of us could go to end game. Although perhaps it would have been different if I hadn't smoked as well.

Me: "I'll make the cigarettes $3 to start because it'll be fun for people to buy them and then have to struggle with deciding whether to use them. But I'll only include 5, just in case a couple people do decide to do it. Don't want anything too crazy happening."

Players:
bored smoke GIF by O&O, Inc

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Me: "I'll make the cigarettes $3 to start because it'll be fun for people to buy them and then have to struggle with deciding whether to use them. But I'll only include 5, just in case a couple people do decide to do it. Don't want anything too crazy happening."

Players:
bored smoke GIF by O&O, Inc

smoke weed GIF