A Lighthouse, A Man, A City...A BioShock WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There's so much tinfoil over in my house at this point.

If you cover your @Zenge142 in foil, he lasts longer in the fridge

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No, what group if not the village mob? The literal *gang* of 3P? You're right, I didn't think there was a whole gang of you. 3 tops. 4 is like whoah
Fun fact LiS isn’t associated with us. It’s just me and mayo.

Members don't see this ad :)
I JUST WANT IT TO END JESUS.
Do you really think if I had a different win con other than surviving I would have revealed myself?
Maybe you took for granted neutral meant everyone has an inclusive wincon. Willing to bet some of the 4 of you don't.

Why not ask the mods if I was neutral?

We could have skipped like 3 days of this game...
I asked what they could tell me about 3P. Remember just because you can ask a mod doesn't mean you get the answers to the questions you want. Take that to the bank too

Maybe you took for granted neutral meant everyone has an inclusive wincon. Willing to bet some of the 4 of you don't.
WZ flat out told us what neutral meant in the context of this game when there was all the discussion with Dina. She told us it means we can win with either wolves/village. I know what it means, cray.

WZ flat out told us what neutral meant in the context of this game when there was all the discussion with Dina. She told us it means we can win with either wolves/village. I know what it means, cray.
So what does that really tell you about LIS and his Big Daddy? Think on that for a moment.

It's possible that you don't even know that your survival will make village lose. That happened to me when I won as 3P.

If the is true,

Which I don't think it is,

Then village can't win?

If there are 4 true neutral then the village can't win.

If they hunt only 3P then then lose to wolves. If then hunt 3P then they lose to wolves. They don't have the numbers to do both unless the wolves also are hunting 3P. I have a hard time imagining this as a game design.

If the is true,

Then village can't win?

If they hunt only 3P then then lose to wolves. If then hunt 3P then they lose to wolves. They don't have the numbers to do both unless the wolves also are hunting 3P. I have a hard time imagining this as a game design.
It's possible there's only 2 chaos, and in that case there's enough villagers and neutral for it to continue.

If the is true,

Then village can't win?

Oh, I seriously seriously doubt it's all 4 true neutral.

The write up is taking so long because they're powering up the Big Daddy. Money is on Lupin if not LIS.

• Wow
  • Okay...
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
The write up is taking so long because they're powering up the Big Daddy. Money is on Lupin if not LIS.
Or it’s taking so long because it’s over and you’re just laughing at all this because you want chaos as you go down.

Day 9

jhinenjaycencia.tumblr.com - Tumbex

"It…is…Ac-ACCOMPLISHED!!!

They have only one mission, those lumbering metal men. One. Protect the girl, at all costs. And she, unaware of the devastation around her, wants only to collect light from the angels, Mr. B always at her side.

Who knows what triggered them to turn on Fontaine's allies. They didn't need to. The battles of Rapture meant little to them. Maybe they remembered the attack, that one fateful night in Arcadia. To dare to accost the Sister without bringing enough firepower to take down her protector is to put your life on the line.

Whatever the reason, one by one they hunted the traitors down. The refugees of Athena's Glory eyed the Big Daddies and their charges with suspicion but dared not question them. Not while Fontaine's crew continued to fall. No matter how much they could have used some extra ADAM.

But then...the deaths at night continued. And though they knew there had to be more spies in their midst, they could not pick them out. They were exhausted after many long hours of interrogations. And so, their numbers dwindling, and few knowing where to turn, what remained of Fontaine's hitlist looked to these strange allies once again.

The two Big Daddies pushed through the small gathering side by side, and came upon a splicer arguing with someone who looked to still be entirely, 100% natural human. Two small voices in unison rang out from behind the towering forms

"Tear 'im into little bits!"

They turned towards the splicer, glowing red. She pulled out her knife. She didn't stand a chance, and she knew it. But she would go down fighting.

Big daddy: knights | Wiki | Bioshock Official Amino

Dead is @Crayola227, who was Masie Pieri, an alpha wolf with a 2x bonus kill

NEUTRALS WIN!!
And village wins too ;)

~~~

How long would peace last? Hard to say. There was a glint in a few eyes. A bit of greed. And their gazes lingered on the Little Sisters just a moment too long...

Now would you kindly press the reset button?

~~~

Neptune's Bounty
2. @Barkley13 - vanillager

Arcadia
6. @Trilt - splicer seer
7. @holdthemayo - Little Sister #2

Fort Frolic
11. @supershorty - vanillager

Hephaestus
overcome by lava

Olympus Heights

22. LaineyLou ---> @jaboo - 1x rezzer

Point Prometheus
23. katashark ---> @samac - Big Daddy #2
24. @Chaostrodon - vanillager
25. @LetItSnow - Little Sister #1
26. @Lupin21 - Big Daddy #1

Dead
alissa - vanillager
april - village thief
barks - village weapons expert
sunshine - vanillager
zenge - wolf seer
Vis - village tracker
mkg - village protector
sporty - village blocker
alleycat - wolf blocker
genny - wealthy villager
Cyndia - wolf hacker
Dina - village affiliation seer
pawprints - village post restrictor
AM - village assassin
vetschoolsplz - 1x deathproof villager
MsP - vanillager
Lawpy - village hacker
Crayola227 - alpha wolf

Subs:
---

Tots:
1. @Doggo Labs
2. @kraskadva
3. @ArteryStudyPainting

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Fantastic game everyone. Thanks for playing. Thank you so much for helping me bring this years-long dream to life. As always you surprised me, shocked me even, and made me consider the game in ways I had not even dreamt of. Special thanks to @kaydubs and @SARdoghandler for co-modding, and to @Mad Jack for literally this entire game design. I can only take credit for some minor adjustments, and for most (but not all!)of the flavoring.

Please, ask questions, give critiques. I know this design was far from perfect, but I hope you all enjoyed it. Already considering how I should have given the "neutrals" more incentive to play a little less 100% village ;)

We'll be adding @Lupin21 to dead chat soon with the hopes that she can ferry everyone else along.​

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users