Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A lot of the people who have messaged me for advice and concerns have had one thing in common. Terrible GPA's but wonderful PCAT scores.
Do a lot of you pre-pharmacy majors experience this and do you know of any others who have been accepted like that. I've noticed that in admissions but they aren't as common as they appear to be online.
I think the most outrageous I've heard is someone with a 2.5 GPA and a 99 PCAT score. Personally I don't look highly upon that just because it appears to me to be laziness. I can't judge difficulty of curriculum from other schools than my own so I don't see how others could judge it too.
Do a lot of you pre-pharmacy majors experience this and do you know of any others who have been accepted like that. I've noticed that in admissions but they aren't as common as they appear to be online.
I think the most outrageous I've heard is someone with a 2.5 GPA and a 99 PCAT score. Personally I don't look highly upon that just because it appears to me to be laziness. I can't judge difficulty of curriculum from other schools than my own so I don't see how others could judge it too.
I was crazy to have worried about grades so much in undergrad b/c it does NOT help me in life at all.