Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooh fun!
A year ago= I was working on my pre-first year summer reading, trying to find housing remotely, and seriously freaking out about how I was going to get through first year.
Now (I think you all should add this!) = I'm working on my pre-second year sumer reading, shadowing at my hospital, working on research, and planning a July vacation...and freaking out about how I'll get through second year and the boards.
A year from now = I'll have just taken the Boards, sleeping most of the day, and freaking out about how I'll get through third year.
A year ago= I was working on my pre-first year summer reading, trying to find housing remotely, and seriously freaking out about how I was going to get through first year.
Now (I think you all should add this!) = I'm working on my pre-second year sumer reading, shadowing at my hospital, working on research, and planning a July vacation...and freaking out about how I'll get through second year and the boards.
A year from now = I'll have just taken the Boards, sleeping most of the day, and freaking out about how I'll get through third year.

