AACOMAS around end of June + Issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clement

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I completed my app around 6/26...All my transcripts were recorded as being received and schools listed correctly, one from my UG and one from my UG's Extension....Two weeks later, I was checking on the status of delivery and then noticed that my transcripts status had CHANGED from appearing complete to incomplete...

They had doubled them up and were listing it as if they wanted two transcripts from the same university...I called and they fixed it/apologized and ackhnowledged having received everything from both schools...

So to anyone who took classes at their university's extension, keep an eye on that...Now I'm wondering if this whole thing has held up my app because it's been a little over 3 weeks since my application was complete on 6/26...

Anyone who applied at the same time as me get their stuff mailed out yet? I guess I will be in the 2nd batch (when is that?)

Members don't see this ad.

clement said:
I completed my app around 6/26...All my transcripts were recorded as being received and schools listed correctly, one from my UG and one from my UG's Extension....Two weeks later, I was checking on the status of delivery and then noticed that my transcripts status had CHANGED from appearing complete to incomplete...

They had doubled them up and were listing it as if they wanted two transcripts from the same university...I called and they fixed it/apologized and ackhnowledged having received everything from both schools...

So to anyone who took classes at their university's extension, keep an eye on that...Now I'm wondering if this whole thing has held up my app because it's been a little over 3 weeks since my application was complete on 6/26...

Anyone who applied at the same time as me get their stuff mailed out yet? I guess I will be in the 2nd batch (when is that?)

you're mad early anyway, you should be just fine in what regards applying early :)