AAMC CARS volume 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chemdoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently purchased CARS volume 1. I've been doing Princeton Review passages (form the new book). The strategies are meh, but I'm mainly using it for practice. I just purchased CARS volume 1 and am looking to do that. I've been doing well on the Princeton passages (missing at the most 2 questions), but still working on improving. Also did lots of KHAN academy passages (free ones available).

Did any of you use this CARS volume1? Was it helpful?

Can't really do content review for this section. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I used both AAMC packs, literally doubled my cars percentile in a little over 2 weeks of studying. I absolutely 100% recommend you do both packs, also, the first pack is the harder one if I remember correctly.

I used both AAMC packs, literally doubled my cars percentile in a little over 2 weeks of studying. I absolutely 100% recommend you do both packs, also, the first pack is the harder one if I remember correctly.

Yeah I can tell it's the harder one. These questions suck as$

anyway... so it helped?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I can tell it's the harder one. These questions suck as$

anyway... so it helped?
Ya, CARS was always my worst section (as it is for many), but those pack were by far the single best resource I used (them plus the examkrackers strategy). I think the first half of the first pack is what most say is the harder part, its all filled with poetry and European theater art stuff if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 1 user
what helped me improve my cars score a second time around was using shift H to highlight or whatgever the shortcut is instead of highting text and clickin highlight

Reactions: 1 user