This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chemdoctor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I recently purchased CARS volume 1. I've been doing Princeton Review passages (form the new book). The strategies are meh, but I'm mainly using it for practice. I just purchased CARS volume 1 and am looking to do that. I've been doing well on the Princeton passages (missing at the most 2 questions), but still working on improving. Also did lots of KHAN academy passages (free ones available).

Did any of you use this CARS volume1? Was it helpful?

Can't really do content review for this section. Thanks.
 
I used both AAMC packs, literally doubled my cars percentile in a little over 2 weeks of studying. I absolutely 100% recommend you do both packs, also, the first pack is the harder one if I remember correctly.
 
I used both AAMC packs, literally doubled my cars percentile in a little over 2 weeks of studying. I absolutely 100% recommend you do both packs, also, the first pack is the harder one if I remember correctly.

Yeah I can tell it's the harder one. These questions suck as$

anyway... so it helped?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I can tell it's the harder one. These questions suck as$

anyway... so it helped?
Ya, CARS was always my worst section (as it is for many), but those pack were by far the single best resource I used (them plus the examkrackers strategy). I think the first half of the first pack is what most say is the harder part, its all filled with poetry and European theater art stuff if I remember correctly.