AAMCAS AP Credit/Duel enrollment complication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ArtMajor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've found myself in a unique situation.

I took a class in high school for dual-enrollment, and got community college credit. However, I also got AP credit for the same class from taking the AP test. Don't ask me why I took the AP test while also having dual-enrollment, I have no freaking clue. My university granted me credit for the class, I'm not sure if it was for the AP or the dual enrollment. What should I list it as on my AAMCAS course list? I know I should list it as part of my community college class list, but should I also list it under AP? or no since this would be double dipping since it's the same class technically?

Thanks for the advice.