ABA oral board exam 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpringMD

Reaction score
Looking for MOCK oral practicing partners for the October exam. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone has suggestions for paid MOCKs?

Thanks
I wouldn't pay for it. I thought about it but then just did it with my friends and their feedback was perfect. If you'd like I can give you one. One of my co residents paid for one and she didn't think it was any better (actually not as good as the feedback our classmates gave).

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't pay for it. I thought about it but then just did it with my friends and their feedback was perfect. If you'd like I can give you one. One of my co residents paid for one and she didn't think it was any better (actually not as good as the feedback our classmates gave).

Hello Mikey014,

Thank you very much for the response. It will be great that you are willing to give me one. I really appreciate it. I am new to this forum. Is there a way that I can send you notes without posting here?

Best Regards.

Hello Mikey014,

Thank you very much for the response. It will be great that you are willing to give me one. I really appreciate it. I am new to this forum. Is there a way that I can send you notes without posting here?

Best Regards.

Hello Mikey014,

Best Regards.
Just email Mikey014 @ gmail .com