Acom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Frances080308

LMU-DCOM CLASS OF 2018
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently visited ACOM down in Alabama, and I just wanted to get some input from students from the inaugural class. Any concerns? Likes? Etc.
 
It's only orientation week. Not that much has happened. My impression so far. Gorgeous building. Teachers all have a good sense of humor and character to them. Even though it's boring orientation stuff, they've made it interesting and entertaining. The community is really supportive and the teachers all have experience in whatever they're doing. I don't think any of the faculty are "new" at this. I was a little hesitant at first coming here, but now I'm really glad I did. The staff is amazing, so far I get the impression that everyone is willing to go the extra mile to see all of their students succeed.