This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureneuropathologist1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone,
Next school year I will be conducting my first step to medical school. I am a recent physics graduate and took a year off and will be planning to enter medical physics so I can prepare myself to medical school (as we do not have a very strong and competitive med schools here..long story). Anyway, as a Physics graduate I don't have any idea what I should study. I am currently working on customer service to have some extra money and while at it I am studying anatomy and physiology and nuclear medicine.

I would just like to ask what your courses and classes do you take. And can I manage med-school while working?

Members don't see this ad.

I think this is the wrong forum for this.

Your grammar in your second sentence makes this impossible for me to understand.

F*ck no you can't work during med school. And, do you want to know what we study so you can start studying those topics now? That would be silly. Just focus on pre-reqs for med school.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait what? Are you entering medical physics (which doesn't sound like medical school) or medical school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't work... focus on studying. 1st 2 years are all your basic sciences: biochem, physio, anatomy, histology, etc. All these info can be found on your med school's website.

Good day everyone,
Next school year I will be conducting my first step to medical school. I am a recent physics graduate and took a year off and will be planning to enter medical physics so I can prepare myself to medical school (as we do not have a very strong and competitive med schools here..long story). Anyway, as a Physics graduate I don't have any idea what I should study. I am currently working on customer service to have some extra money and while at it I am studying anatomy and physiology and nuclear medicine.

I would just like to ask what your courses and classes do you take. And can I manage med-school while working?
International?

Personally, I always use protection before entering a medical student.

Reactions: 5 users