Advises for dating doctor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThEngineer

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I was wonder if someone on here can give me some advices on how to approach a med student/residence for a date. I'm an aerospace engineer and finishing up graduate school. I exercise 6-8 hours a week doing crossfit so I guess I'm not out of shape. I'm Asian, 5'8" and not ugly. I have a few friends currently in med school. Base on their characters ( intelligent, competitive, determine, and time management) I would really like to date a med student. By the way I'm 26 and single no kid, don't smoke, rarely drink. So is there anything I should change about my self or change my approach to get a date with a med student/residence ?
 
Last edited:
Hi guys,

I was wonder if someone on here can give me some advices on how to approach a med student/residence for a date. I'm an aerospace engineer and finishing up graduate school. I exercise 6-8 hours a week doing crossfit so I guess I'm not out of shape. I'm Asian, 5'8" and not ugly. I have a few friends currently in med school. Base on their characters ( intelligent, competitive, determine, and time management) I would really like to date a med student. By the way I'm 26 and single no kid, don't smoke, rarely drink. So is there anything I should change about my self or change my approach to get a date with a med student/residence ?

Just ask. If it doesn't work out, then no big deal.