Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
After you're done with VMCAS....
Started by philomycus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dammit, I keep losing mine to the ceiling fan!!
Edit: 80.375m, Rank 16428!
Edit: 80.375m, Rank 16428!
OK Madam Squirrel Ambassador, you have hooked me on something else online-just what I needed. Don't think I will try for my pilot's license anytime soon-I crash into the wall below the window (when I'm not crashing into the floor)
64.418
rank
19335
Very addictive
95.968m
rank
11193
rank
19335
Very addictive
95.968m
rank
11193
I was very estatic about my ranking (pothetic life while making my students perform a titration lab)
It took my 30 minutes to get it out the window for me. My friends, there is hope for you too!
It took my 30 minutes to get it out the window for me. My friends, there is hope for you too!
ah...fond memories of my final stats project from hs...making paper airplanes to see how could get theirs to fly the furthest. Only rules were it had to be made of a full sheet of paper and tape/paperclips were allowed. Mine was a ball of paperclips wrapped with paper and taped shut!
40.754m
21137
40.754m
21137
rank 18717
distance 68.061
here is a similar game ; P
so far my highest score is 1714 m
http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm
distance 68.061
here is a similar game ; P
so far my highest score is 1714 m
http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm
here is a similar game ; P
so far my highest score is 1714 m
http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm
1070.70 for me
Edit: Haha! I just gave it one more go and got 1789.70 m! Beat that cattykitty.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dammit Philo....here I am sitting in micro anatomy review throwing a paper airplane!
hee hee 😀
1070.70 for me
Edit: Haha! I just gave it one more go and got 1789.70 m! Beat that cattykitty.
2226.91!
Just got it out the window again at 89 meters, but now my ranking is 15,000 something....Argh!!!!
The highest I can get using the cheat is 114.253.
URGH
URGH

Playing this on a laptop sucks. 👎
Agreed.
I got near the window twice.Agreed.

Agreed.
Yes. Not soo good with a touch pad mouse. I think I got like 4.01m

seriously! i was wondering how the hell you guys got yours to fly so far!