Air Force recruiter is telling me…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

augustacrimsontide

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That I can “only proceed with one branch at a time” for HPSP. This sounds like BS…do I just tell him I haven’t decided yet and want to pursue both AF and Navy?
 
That I can “only proceed with one branch at a time” for HPSP. This sounds like BS…do I just tell him I haven’t decided yet and want to pursue both AF and Navy?
absolute nonsense. Proceed with Air Force say no more about any other branches. Go through MEPS with airforce, THEN approach Navy, tell them you already went through the physical process with Air Force, they will transfer over the physical, air force should never find out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take for you to make your MEPS appointment? I submitted my application in mid-September and I haven't heard back yet about a MEPS appointment- is this normal?