This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lizy143

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I just took my mpje for the second time today and felt like I completely failed it. I passed my NAPLEX on my first try the first week of October. I scheduled my first mpje a week after I took the NAPLEX. I was working the whole time and only had one full day of studying. I failed with a 73. After taking about 2 weeks off to regroup and get serious about studying again. I studied for about 3 weeks 3-4 hours a day. And probably about 12 hours the last couple days. I bought the prontopass read through the federal fact pages/ state pages and looked at all the flash cards, read through the state statues about 4 times taking notes and highlighting, read the DEA manual, filled out the Rxprep book, took the pharmacyexams federal and state quizzes and got at least a 90% on every exam, annnnd bought the tldr Pharmacy mpje worksheet and filled it out with everything my state addressed. I still felt like there were questions on the mpje that I had never seen and never prepared for. And most of the questions I could end up narrowing down to 2 or 3 and taking my best guess. I finished with 10 minutes to spare. But when I got to my last 20 questions I just felt completely hopeless that I got a passing score. I honestly have no idea what else I could have done to prepare. If anyone has any advice for me, or has passed the AK mpje please reach out. I feel devastated.
 
Hi! Just wondering...did you pass? I had failed DC MPJE the first time around as well. Hope you passed it! Sending good wishes your way.
 
Last edited: