ALASKA Million Dollar Positions

Started by legrita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will extricate the industrial sized broom handle from my rectum and stick it into yours. I will be willing to do so if I was convinced that will make you write one short sentence " yes it was a tasteless, not "culturally" sensitive, stupid joke.

Deal? if you say yes..bend over (get some pain killer)..the broom is coming...:laugh:

Just look at the name of the poster you are speaking to. 😀
 
Too bad your sense of humor didn't immigrate with you.

And don't try to tease me with your broom fetish. Sicko!
 
I think people like to pull numbers out of thin air sometimes to prove a point. More realistic is probably 6-7%. and that's a good return too. 10% over a long period was possible probably during the mid-late 80's but in recent years, not even close.


I thought so as well, but I've been averaging 11% in my 401K over the last 7 years. Now some years were better than others, but still over 10% can be done given the right mix of investments. (This is my own mix without a financial adviser, don't know how much different it would have been had I consulted one, probably not much change)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who is the sicko between the two of us?

I am not the one with dreams about broom and rectum😉 and oups my pseudo happen to be "ForcedEntry"

Guilty as charged. I am one sick, twisted, sado-masochistic, bad mother****er! Oh...I'm painfully honest too. I like long walks on the beach, wine, cooking, swimming in the moonlight, and adore children and holding hands. I think you like me. We should date. :meanie:
 
Guilty as charged. I am one sick, twisted, sado-masochistic, bad mother****er! Oh...I'm painfully honest too. I like long walks on the beach, wine, cooking, swimming in the moonlight, and adore children and holding hands. I think you like me. We should date. :meanie:

Gabon... ForcedEntry is only talking to you because it annoys you... trust me when I tell you he doesn't care about your sensitive skin. Dont take it personally - He (like myself) was a Marine - were a little short when it comes to being politically correct - it was just a joke...

Forced - be nice man...

~above~