ALASKA Million Dollar Positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will extricate the industrial sized broom handle from my rectum and stick it into yours. I will be willing to do so if I was convinced that will make you write one short sentence " yes it was a tasteless, not "culturally" sensitive, stupid joke.

Deal? if you say yes..bend over (get some pain killer)..the broom is coming...:laugh:

Just look at the name of the poster you are speaking to. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Too bad your sense of humor didn't immigrate with you.

And don't try to tease me with your broom fetish. Sicko!

I think people like to pull numbers out of thin air sometimes to prove a point. More realistic is probably 6-7%. and that's a good return too. 10% over a long period was possible probably during the mid-late 80's but in recent years, not even close.

I thought so as well, but I've been averaging 11% in my 401K over the last 7 years. Now some years were better than others, but still over 10% can be done given the right mix of investments. (This is my own mix without a financial adviser, don't know how much different it would have been had I consulted one, probably not much change)

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do...

who is the sicko between the two of us?

I am not the one with dreams about broom and rectum;) and oups my pseudo happen to be "ForcedEntry"

Guilty as charged. I am one sick, twisted, sado-masochistic, bad mother****er! Oh...I'm painfully honest too. I like long walks on the beach, wine, cooking, swimming in the moonlight, and adore children and holding hands. I think you like me. We should date. :smuggrin:

Guilty as charged. I am one sick, twisted, sado-masochistic, bad mother****er! Oh...I'm painfully honest too. I like long walks on the beach, wine, cooking, swimming in the moonlight, and adore children and holding hands. I think you like me. We should date. :smuggrin:

Gabon... ForcedEntry is only talking to you because it annoys you... trust me when I tell you he doesn't care about your sensitive skin. Dont take it personally - He (like myself) was a Marine - were a little short when it comes to being politically correct - it was just a joke...

Forced - be nice man...

~above~