Albany?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbsnapple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else interview at Albany on 11/6 or later, and hear from them yet? I interviewed there on that date, and they said they had just come up with the cut-off numbers for acceptances and rejections that morning. They said that my group would be reviewed the following Tuesday, since they review on Tuesdays, and that we would hear from them soon after that. So I wanted to see if anyone interviewing around that date had heard anything yet.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

ey i interviewed at albany on that date. so you must have been in teh same group as me....strange indeed

well i got a call on 11/14 of my acceptance and received a letter yesterday. hope that helps.

Hmm...that doesn't reassure me much, but thanks, and congrats! Were you the dude with the busted foot, or the one from washington, or someone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Albany had all my stuff by 11/5 but the website did not show application complete until 11/20. still no interview request.

Anton

Is it true that Albany e-mails rejection letters ?

Hey ! I got my rejection by snail mail 2 weeks after i called them and found out i was rejected (pre-interview)

Does anyone have any experience with "hold" for possible interview from Albany ? thanks

I was interviewed at Albany on 11/7, but haven't heard from them as yet.

I'm a bit bummed too, knowing that they obviously have accepted people in the interim.

:(

Just hang in, we'll find out soon enough.

-- J

Originally posted by TeinVI
ey i interviewed at albany on that date. so you must have been in teh same group as me....strange indeed

well i got a call on 11/14 of my acceptance and received a letter yesterday. hope that helps.

Wow, you got a response 8 days after your interview? Nice... :eek:

Anybody got any new news?

albany..albany..albany.....the waiting is much more than a mere pain in the bottom....its agonizing...my file was complete about three weeks ago...but till this moment my application is waiting to be "processed"....whatever that means!:mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

+pissed+ +pissed+ :rolleyes: :scared: :scared: :pity:

abw...what are ur stats????

I'm still waiting to hear.