You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Albany
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
planthoarder
Full Member
Also just withdrew from alternate list!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1. I think Albany is a gem tho. Wishing you all the best of luckWithdrew my A. I hope it goes to one of you!
premed-dodo
Full Member
Got an A 15 minutes ago! AMCAS hasn't updated yet so I can't PTE yet on CYMS but I'm sure it'll update soon.
Congrats! When were you on the AL?Got an A 15 minutes ago! AMCAS hasn't updated yet so I can't PTE yet on CYMS but I'm sure it'll update soon.
Did you receive an email?Congrats! When were you on the AL?
premed-dodo
Full Member
AL 3/18. Yes through email. Literally did a high pitched scream while I was brushing my teeth.Did you receive an email?
Just withdrew my A. Good luck y’all!
AL 3/18. Yes through email. Literally did a high pitched scream while I was brushing my teeth.
^Live footage of me hitting F5 on gmail every 5 seconds
Congrats! Are you IS or OOS?Got an A 15 minutes ago! AMCAS hasn't updated yet so I can't PTE yet on CYMS but I'm sure it'll update soon.
premed-dodo
Full Member
Thanks! OOS.
I was thinking the same thing, I really hope so!I'm surprised not more A's were posted! Perhaps more movement to come throughout the week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an accepted student groupme? I just got off the waitlist this morning (for those about to ask, January interview, 10:00 am this morning, OOS).
GI_seems_cool
New Member
+1 OOS A yesterday
Nova_Nation_1618
Full Member
Congrats on the A! 🎉Is there an accepted student groupme? I just got off the waitlist this morning (for those about to ask, January interview, 10:00 am this morning, OOS).
You're invited to my new group 'Albany Medical College Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
It has 68 membersFor those of you who are accepted, does the class seem pretty full already? I hope they do another round of acceptances from AL list soon 🙁
impostersyndrome01
Full Member
+1 OOS A interviewed in early September
Congrats! When were you accepted?+1 OOS A interviewed in early September
Have yet to hear anythingAny waitlist movement?
impostersyndrome01
Full Member
On 5/1Congrats! When were you accepted?
same hear, I feel like (at least according to this forum) that they only did one round of acceptances from the waitlist since the PTE deadlineHave yet to hear anything
stressedmed
New Member
Accepted off WL just now!!!
Congrats! When were you on AL?Accepted off WL just now!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stressedmed
New Member
Interview 12/4, AL 12/14, ORM ISCongrats! When were you on AL?
TheLittleBoat
New Member
+1 OOS A as of 5/16 (I accepted) and my friend got in on 5/17 (He's not sure yet)
Med205
New Member
I reached out for the health corp program but they told me that we might get more info closer to matriculation, as they select the applicants of this program from the AL… I am still in the AL but working on my reapplication now as we speak lolShould I give up hope 🙁 do you think anyone else plans to withdraw? sigh
gravityrules
Full Member
+1 A off W/L OOS
Congrats! When were you on AL?+1 A off W/L OOS
gravityrules
Full Member
Since February 2024Congrats! When were you on AL?
Thanks! I have been on AL since October, and I am losing hope. 🙁Since February 2024
gravityrules
Full Member
Stay strong friend. Have hope. I am rooting for you.Thanks! I have been on AL since October, and I am losing hope. 🙁
Me too 🙁Thanks! I have been on AL since October, and I am losing hope. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
risingsunandmoon
Full Member
+1 R from AL
Is it because the waitlist movement has ended?+1 R from AL
Med205
New Member
+1+1 R from AL
On the bright side, they are providing a quick feedback of the application
When did you receive the rejection?+1
On the bright side, they are providing a quick feedback of the application