This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalstudentinthemaking

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My stats:
gpa 3.4
sgpa 3.3
DAT 23

I am super involved and have 4 board positions in clubs and have a job on campus
I want to apply to UConn, BU, Tufts, Touro, UNE, and UPENN
should i apply to more, options like Case western???
 
Yep I’d apply to more. ECs and DAT look good, but that GPA doesn’t set you apart from the thousands of other applicants each school’s admissions office reviews.

You have shadowing experience too, correct?
 
Yep I’d apply to more. ECs and DAT look good, but that GPA doesn’t set you apart from the thousands of other applicants each school’s admissions office reviews.

You have shadowing experience too, correct?
Yes I have over 200 hours of shadowing with general dentist and an orthodontist
my top school is UConn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad