American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A basic framework for this game exists but I will be altering it based on the number of players I get. Cycles will be 24 hours total, but probably >12 hour days and <12 hour nights, because long night cycles are lame. Game will start the evening of 11/10. Tag your friends!


Table of Contents:
Game Start
Day 1 - Mel & Cray perish
Night 1 - Miz & Coop die, Mel & Cray return
Day 2 - Cray dies, coop and miz return
Night 2 - Stagg deds
Day 3 midday - MsP burns
Day 3 - No one dies, stagg returns
Night 3 - No one dies, MsP returns
Day 4 - Nav dies
Night 4 - No one dies, Navilly returns
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be busy until Monday, so not much participation Sunday night or Monday day, but I can actually play this one and not crap out like last time.

Sorry for that, BTW. It was an experiment of playing while out of town (never goes well) and with a boyfriend, so that's never happened before.

I'm looking forward to a game I might get to play.

Although, I realize that starting next Saturday I have some work to do.

Let's try again!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups close in about an hour!

1. Miz
2. genny
3.14159265359. Mel
3.9999. MsPro
7. Stagg
10. Crayola
(1)2.71828 Coops
15. Cubs
16. Snowy
17. Navilly

Where is @Animal Midwife and why isn't she signed up for my game!
Will there be any sort of participation minimums?
 
You don't have to sad react, I'm waiting until I can solve again without lettting minor things affect my playstyle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game Start

Welcome to Murder House

350


You've just moved into a classic Los Angeles Victorian home, built in 1922. It is the perfect place to bring your family...if you don't mind its dark past. Dozens of deaths have occurred in the house and on the grounds, and the souls of those who lost their lives on the property are trapped there forever. Turns out, not all of those souls are benevolent. Evil resides here, and a greater evil still is brewing. The first cycle has begun - choose your targets wisely.

Game Mechanics & Rules
1. The central theme of this game is reincarnation. As such, what is dead will not always stay dead. Keep in mind though, what comes back may not be what you expect...

2. There will be cycle-based triggers that set off particular mechanics, game events, and role effects. This will make more sense as the game goes on.

3. Participation and good play will be rewarded. There is no punishment for low participation, unless you miss a lynch vote or night action submission. These things will not be tolerated - that is what contingencies are for. I don't have subs here, so the consequence will be modkill in that case.

4. The usual rules apply for dead players posting strategy in the thread, and for discussion with non-players, or outside of the thread without authorization. Hint: don't do it

5. You may PM with the person above you and the person below you on the roster. The first and last person can PM with each other. Please include me in your PMs.

6. Majority lynch is not in place, though I may close early if things stagnate and I'm around. Deadline will generally be 9pm EST, and night deadline will be 6am EST unless I get all actions before I go to bed.

It is now Day 1. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST tomorrow (11/11).

10 players remain

1. @mizchiefmanaged
2. @genny
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
7. @Stagg737
10. @Crayola227
(1)2.71828 @Coopah
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly