American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I want to lynch Mel, but maybe not day 1. He’s always sketchy, and being able to pm him just makes my paranoia worse.

today is a craptastically busy day at work, so I don’t know if I’ll actually be able to check in before lynch close. I have to be able to write any medical records today.

***lynch coop***
This is the one thing I don't like. Nav placed a vote on me literally an hour before this post. She dropped a vote with no reason and left for the rest of the day knowing there was a high likelihood of be dead. Something to look into tomorrow I suppose. I'm still on Mel for self pres because I don't want to make a tie and because last minute waffles

Members don't see this ad.

This is the one thing I don't like. Nav placed a vote on me literally an hour before this post. She dropped a vote with no reason and left for the rest of the day knowing there was a high likelihood of be dead. Something to look into tomorrow I suppose. I'm still on Mel for self pres because I don't want to make a tie and because last minute waffles

I took my vote off you. Vote better than for self prez, unless you think Mel is a wolf and if so, don’t phrase things like how you just did.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
FINAL DAY 1 WATCH OUT FOR THE RUBBER MAN LYNCH TALLY

cubs (2) - MsP, nav
coop (1) - genny
mel (3) - snowy, cubs, coop
MsP (1) - stagg
nav (1) - miz

8/10 votes
DEADLINE HAS PASSED. CHECK YO VOTES.

Missing & Presumed Dead: @Melchizedek @Crayola227

Tate-Rubber-Man-tate-langdon-27176671-369-208.gif

Last edited:
What the actual ****?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
First question is there actually 10 ppl playing? Because it feels like there is much less.

FINAL DAY 1 WATCH OUT FOR THE RUBBER MAN LYNCH TALLY

cubs (2) - MsP, nav
coop (1) - genny
mel (3) - snowy, cubs, coop
sporty (1) - stagg
MsP (1) - stagg
nav (1) - miz

8/10 votes
DEADLINE HAS PASSED. CHECK YO VOTES.

Missing & Presumed Dead: @Melchizedek @Crayola227

Tate-Rubber-Man-tate-langdon-27176671-369-208.gif

Is stagg actually voting twice?

DAY 1

source.gif

The ghosts of the so-called Murder House had awoken, and they were out for blood...and probably other fluids, too. Rubber Man had emerged and whether a disembodied latex suit or a randy ghost looking for a good time, he had certain appetites. A hunger that could only be satisfied in very particular ways. Time for everyone to play their part, eh? And so, as tends to happen when a group of people gathers in a haunted house, paranoia set in. Fingers were pointed. @SportPonies was accused, but it turned out she had been dead all along. And so a different victim was chosen...

@Melchizedek, if he had been around, might have complained that he had never even stepped foot in the Murder House, so how could he have killed anyone? But see, he wasn't around, so it didn't matter. Off with his head.

Missing as well was @Crayola227. This was not altogether unexpected, but rules are rules, and in Murder House you play or you die. Sometimes you play and you die. Certainly though, if you don't speak up, there is no one to save you from the vengeful spirits.

Dead is @Melchizedek, who was Ethel Darling, the bearded woman from Freak Show, a villager.

Dead is @Crayola227, who was Constance Langdon, a failed actress and former owner of Murder House, and a villager who could duplicate actions directed at herself so that they hit another player as well.

One question remains as night falls...
Are you brave enough to sleep among the dead?

It is now Night 1. Deadline is IN TWO HOURS if I have all actions, otherwise 6am EST.

8 players remain

1. @mizchiefmanaged
2. @genny
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
7. @Stagg737
(1)2.71828 @Coopah
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly

Dead:
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. @Crayola227 - Constance Langdon

You don't feel like your village self to me right now. I was OK with you being dead, hence the vote. I don't like your vote for mel even after nav switched off you.

You don't feel like your village self to me right now. I was OK with you being dead, hence the vote. I don't like your vote for mel even after nav switched off you.
Why didn't you mention this earlier? Did you actually have a reason when you voted for me?

DAY 1

source.gif

The ghosts of the so-called Murder House had awoken, and they were out for blood...and probably other fluids, too. Rubber Man had emerged and whether a disembodied latex suit or a randy ghost looking for a good time, he had certain appetites. A hunger that could only be satisfied in very particular ways. Time for everyone to play their part, eh? And so, as tends to happen when a group of people gathers in a haunted house, paranoia set in. Fingers were pointed. @SportPonies was accused, but it turned out she had been dead all along. And so a different victim was chosen...

@Melchizedek, if he had been around, might have complained that he had never even stepped foot in the Murder House, so how could he have killed anyone? But see, he wasn't around, so it didn't matter. Off with his head.

Missing as well was @Crayola227. This was not altogether unexpected, but rules are rules, and in Murder House you play or you die. Sometimes you play and you die. Certainly though, if you don't speak up, there is no one to save you from the vengeful spirits.

Dead is @Melchizedek, who was Ethel Darling, the bearded woman from Freak Show, a villager.

Dead is @Crayola227, who was Constance Langdon, a failed actress and former owner of Murder House, and a villager who could duplicate actions directed at herself so that they hit another player as well.

One question remains as night falls...
Are you brave enough to sleep among the dead?

It is now Night 1. Deadline is IN TWO HOURS if I have all actions, otherwise 6am EST.

8 players remain

1. @mizchiefmanaged
2. @genny
7. @Stagg737
(1)2.71828 @Coopah
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly

Dead:
I was accused?
*looks at roster*
oh,@Stagg737 is playing.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Night 1 -

tumblr_o4p6a2Yv551sa7liuo1_400.gifv

You've all heard tales of starcrossed lovers. Last night played out in classic fashion. Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy kills girl in a fit of murderous rage, boy kills himself, they live happily ever after as ghosts, trapped with a couple dozen other souls, doomed to never cross over. So romantic.

Dead is @mizchiefmanaged, who was Violet, the troubled teenage daughter of the newest Murder House owners, who could commune with a dead player each night, and whose life was linked to Tate's.

Dead is @Coopah, who was Tate, a mentally disturbed teenager who, technically speaking, was already dead when this tale began...but that's just a minor detail. Once during the game, Tate could go on a murderous rampage, targeting 3 players at once. His life was linked to Violet's, and if she died, he would die as well. And, oh yeah, he was a wolf.

As for the Rubber Man, well, he went to bed without any satisfaction. But don't worry. I'm sure he'll get some soon enough.

~~~~~

Let us now depart from Murder House and find our way to another location. Briarcliff Manor, a mental institution run by a group of very strict nuns. The 36 deaths that occured on the Murder House property barely holds a candle to the thousands of tuberculosis victims who perished within the walls of Briarcliff.

Welcome to...Asylum.

And what's this? It seems a couple familiar faces have come back to us.

Reincarnated are @Melchizedek and @Crayola227. Their old roles are dead, their new ones are...a mystery.

It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST.

8 players remain. Please adjust your PMs as needed.

2. @genny
7. @Stagg737
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly
7.2. @Melchizedek
8. @Crayola227

Dead:

1. @mizchiefmanaged - Violet Harmon
(1)2.71828 @Coopah - Tate Langdon

Last edited:
If anyone wants help with game solving, our mod pulled all of her stuff from the hero wiki, and whatever the corresponding wiki is for ahs for the villains.

I keep thinking about how coopah wouldn’t switch off of Mel and I am debating whether that’s because she knew Mel would come back wolf or she was protecting another wolf.

Sorry guys, I forgot there was a game going on.

Lynch Cubs

Will look more closely at everyone in a couple hours. So I'm guessing the wolves killed miz and it backfired on coopah. But if nav was targeted as he says then coopah probably used her 3 target rampage.. did anyone else seem to be targeted?