American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Game Start

Welcome to Murder House

You've just moved into a classic Los Angeles Victorian home, built in 1922. It is the perfect place to bring your family...if you don't mind its dark past. Dozens of deaths have occurred in the house and on the grounds, and the souls of those who lost their lives on the property are trapped there forever. Turns out, not all of those souls are benevolent. Evil resides here, and a greater evil still is brewing. The first cycle has begun - choose your targets wisely.

Game Mechanics & Rules
1. The central theme of this game is reincarnation. As such, what is dead will not always stay dead. Keep in mind though, what comes back may not be what you expect...

2. There will be cycle-based triggers that set off particular mechanics, game events, and role effects. This will make more sense as the game goes on.

3. Participation and good play will be rewarded. There is no punishment for low participation, unless you miss a lynch vote or night action submission. These things will not be tolerated - that is what contingencies are for. I don't have subs here, so the consequence will be modkill in that case.

4. The usual rules apply for dead players posting strategy in the thread, and for discussion with non-players, or outside of the thread without authorization. Hint: don't do it

5. You may PM with the person above you and the person below you on the roster. The first and last person can PM with each other. Please include me in your PMs.

6. Majority lynch is not in place, though I may close early if things stagnate and I'm around. Deadline will generally be 9pm EST, and night deadline will be 6am EST unless I get all actions before I go to bed.

It is now Day 1. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST tomorrow (11/11).

10 players remain

1. @mizchiefmanaged
2. @genny
3.14159265359. @Melchizedek
3.9999. @Ms Procrastinator
7. @Stagg737
10. @Crayola227
(1)2.71828 @Coopah
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @Navilly
Lynch ends at 6???

Reminder for everyone it's an hour before normal close so I won't be accepting any bull**** excuses that you missed this k thx

Lynch ends at 6???

Reminder for everyone it's an hour before normal close so I won't be accepting any bull**** excuses that you missed this k thx
Heh. Normal close used to be like 7pm EST

But I am flexible so if a majority wants a later close I can do that. Just means you're less likely to get early night close.

But I am flexible so if a majority wants a later close I can do that. Just means you're less likely to get early night close.
No that's fine I just want people to be superduper extra clear so they can't be like oops I missed it because I thought it ended at 7.

Reactions: 1 user
@mizchiefmanaged has a day off from work so I am surprised she isn’t on here run.

********lynch coopah*******

Getting hung up in the nitpicking of timing and other stuff, rather than focusing on the wolfy prize

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I want to lynch Mel, but maybe not day 1. He’s always sketchy, and being able to pm him just makes my paranoia worse.

today is a craptastically busy day at work, so I don’t know if I’ll actually be able to check in before lynch close. I have to be able to write any medical records today.

***lynch coop***

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to lynch Mel, but maybe not day 1. He’s always sketchy, and being able to pm him just makes my paranoia worse.

today is a craptastically busy day at work, so I don’t know if I’ll actually be able to check in before lynch close. I have to be able to write any medical records today.

***lynch coop***
Cool this is cool. I don't mind people RNG voting for me D1 but I kinda do when I already have votes on me. Is there any reason you're voting me other than not Mel? Because voting me without reason and putting me in the lead while not being on the rest of the day kinda sucks.

DAY 1 WATCH OUT FOR THE RUBBER MAN LYNCH TALLY

cubs (1) - MsP
coop (2) - nav, genny
snowy (1) - coop
mel (1) - snowy
sporty (1) - stagg
MsP (1) - cubs

@Coopah you are winning!

7/10 votes
Deadline: 9pm EST (~4 hours)

Roll call: @mizchiefmanaged @Melchizedek @Crayola227

Tate-Rubber-Man-tate-langdon-27176671-369-208.gif

Last edited:
Fun facts, do you know the % of times where you have been a wolf where you have put a day 1 vote on me?

Do you think if I were a wolf I would actually do that D1 after everyone made such a fuss last game about this? It’s also a placeholder vote until people talk more.

I don’t even know why I bother saying what I would and wouldn’t do as a wolf because the next game I’ll do the exact opposite of what I said I’d never do :laugh:

Legit not a wolf this game though.
Love it when you say things that make me paranoid. But the phrasing of this makes me think you're actually not a wolf. How good have my reads of you gotten?

@mizchiefmanaged has a day off from work so I am surprised she isn’t on here run.

********lynch coopah*******

Getting hung up in the nitpicking of timing and other stuff, rather than focusing on the wolfy prize

Honestly, this (continued, somewhat whiny) hyperdefensiveness seems more village coop to me, similar to the Lawpy.

Actually would be a pretty legit strategy.... :unsure:

This post is rubbing me the wrong way. Reminds me of how you talked in a recent game where you kind of just throw light fake shade in lots of different directions.

*********unlynch coop, lynch cubs******

@Stagg737 you coming back today?

Nah, just going to watch everyone else burn. On a serious note I’ve been on daddy duty all day, so thanks for not making a massive thread I can’t catch up on.

I
I’d actually prefer later if possible. 9 est is the kiddo’s bedtime, so I pretty much won’t be on at lunch close if that’s going to be the time.

Nah, just going to watch everyone else burn. On a serious note I’ve been on daddy duty all day, so thanks for not making a massive thread I can’t catch up on.

I
I’d actually prefer later if possible. 9 est is the kiddo’s bedtime, so I pretty much won’t be on at lunch close if that’s going to be the time.
You're welcome (it was totally all because of me and my restraint to not talk to myself)

This post is rubbing me the wrong way. Reminds me of how you talked in a recent game where you kind of just throw light fake shade in lots of different directions.

Dude you will vote for me for any reason, just like I vote for you :rolleyes:

Did you not forget how me and her just wolfed together, effed some **** up and still won? It was more of an inside joke, TBH.

• Haha

cubs (2) - MsP, nav
coop (1) - genny
mel (3) - snowy, cubs, coop
sporty (1) - stagg
MsP (0) -
nav (1) - miz

@Melchizedek You are winning!

8/10 votes
Deadline: 9pm EST (~30 minutes)

Roll call: @Melchizedek @Crayola227

Last edited:
In any case, since ive been waiting for a while to play a 12/12 game and am openly available this evening here are some reads which no one else has given (contribution bonus, holla!)

Coop - village lean for reasons stated about attitude
MsPro- village lean, the retal vote on my joke vote very typical
Mel - never trustworthy.... but saying nothing even less so
Miz - faint feels, but nothing substantial
Stagg- same with the no response, but seems to be busy with kid and hasnt played in forever, which is why my vote is on mel

cubs (1) - MsP
coop (1) - genny
mel (3) - snowy, cubs, coop
sporty (1) - stagg
MsP (0) -
nav (1) - miz
cubs (1) - nav

@Melchizedek You are winning!

8/10 votes
Deadline: 9pm EST (~30 minutes)

Roll call: @Melchizedek @Crayola227

Also why is sporty italicized? Is that significant?