Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Was the implication not clear? I checked you last night, cubs the night before. I'm relying on Nav's read of miz because I'm terrible at reading her and he should be good at it. And Strog has been spewing village since day 1 imo, so everyone who's left must be a wolf. Easy peasy, unless I'm wrong about Strog. Or if Nav was wrong about miz.
You seriously "know" all the wolves and didn't say anything before an hour before lunch close?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had suspicions about all of them. Well, not so much AM until the tie happened. And I figured Barks and Nav were getting enough attention that I didn't need to seer them, they'd probably flip.

I had suspicions about all of them. Well, not so much AM until the tie happened. And I figured Barks and Nav were getting enough attention that I didn't need to seer them, they'd probably flip.
Can I get a night by night seer list please?

Reactions: 1 user
This makes it very difficult to read you because the only game related data point I have is you voting for a villager.
You have another read for Wondering:

Random humorous tinfoil... is Stagg skilled enough as a player to be a wolf but basically silent the entire game, make up a fever and ER trip, have him be mod-replaced so that nobody is the wiser? That's like long game strategy.
People rarely lie about real life because it's NAI.

Since you say it'd be rare for Stagg to pull off a brilliant wolf play and lie about his fever/ER trip to then get subbed out, it's probably rare for his sub (Wondering) to be a wolf.

You have another read for Wondering:

Since you say it'd be rare for Stagg to pull off a brilliant wolf play and lie about his fever/ER trip to then get subbed out, it's probably rare for his sub (Wondering) to be a wolf.
I didn't say it was rare, I said it was NAI. Meaning he almost died irl as either affiliation.

Because who's village reading cubs at that point? I didn't want to come out as seer before today, and you know village reading him then would have brought a lot of questions.
I asked for readlists last night and didn't question any placement.

She was on earlier and didn't even put up a fight. If she knows all the wolves then she can lay it all out and there's no chance for a mislynch even if she does. She doesn't so she didn't say anything.
She did lay out the exact POE earlier. What do you think of it?

I'm unsure if I believe Genny. This would be a break through but it seems too good to be true

If anyone can disprove Genny or anything, please look. Currently have so many things I have to get done at work but trying to be involved for end of day

Then Genny is fake claiming, because it wouldn't have been because you started late, mods are consistent
If anyone can disprove Genny or anything, please look. Currently have so many things I have to get done at work but trying to be involved for end of day
how convenient.

Does anyone else claim PR and can say when they received anything? I want to see if there is some sort of pattern or if someone can corroborate anything

I think I was burned by sporty trying to get just one last mislynch and claiming seer when there wasn't one. POE says Genny and that's where I'm sticking. It doesn't make sense
I meant genny's POE.
I have reason to believe that powers were given out after the start of the game. Not sure if it's because I started late or anything like that
You need to claim right now then.
good for you. i'm not sure others would have withheld their judgement and i was pretty sure i wasn't going to be the NK target.
I was in charge so nothing was happening unapproved plus you not dying is all the more to post a list.

No one ignore dolphin not meeting the post minimum.

Reactions: 1 users
Then don't claim guys. It's lylo so I'm just trying to figure out who to trust.