Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in charge so nothing was happening unapproved plus you not dying is all the more to post a list.
What I was saying is that by not drawing attention to the fact that I might have other info, I kept myself under suspicion and wouldn't be a NK target, so I'd be around today for a POE. Plus, I didn't really trust you last night after the tie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because y'all wanted to lynch me. What wolf kills a villager that they can get lynched?
Nav and Pippy had you in the lynch list, and they both flipped village and trustworthy. It's just a mind**** to have you on my wolf list then you come out as seer gives me a lot of cognitive dissonance. Like, I don't want to lynch a seer, but if you're lying and I believe your fake claim, then we lose the entire game, and I've rarely been in this position.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally
genny
(2) - AM, Coop
Coop (2) - dolphin, genny

4/8
Missing: @WonderingStudent @Stroganoff @mizchiefmanaged @cubsrule4e
@genny and @Coopah is in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad