MD & DO ANKI for Step 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Redpancreas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[Note to mods: I feel this is relevant enough to Allo given your guys experience with all things ANKI and given I know a few of you are doing Step 3 to make use of quarantine time during the pandemic.]

Background: I'm have a month of dedicated time to finish Step 3 prep. I've completed UW with pretty much average scores and did the practice tests with above average scores UWSA-1: 219, UWSA-2: 230. Scoring high in IM, Surgery. Scoring borderline with a smidgeon of fail in OB/GYN (Im IM). I plan to do UWorld again, watch a few videos, and drill Crush CCS/UW CCS daily.

I want an ANKI deck/plan to follow that will take approx 40 days to complete. My weaknesses are OB/GYN and Pediatrics but I would benefit from a broad, comprehensive review.

I've been trying to make my own off of UWorld but making the cards is taking way too freaking long/burning me out. I much rather just do UWorld, take a few notes and make a few charts, and then review a great ANKI deck that's got UWorld, AMBOSS, OnlineMedEd content.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm using this. After a few hours of google searching I have found my candidate. I'll let you all know how it goes when it's done.I need some hand holding though now. I have successfully downloaded ANKI, downloaded this deck and see it as a folder called medicine which I can expand. When I expand it I see various topics and they all have a Due: 0 and New: 20 on them. What exactly do I do now?!? Seems like there are 8000ish cards in the deck. How do I go about reviewing these. I don't want to jump into this and mess this up. I have about 40 days for this, a UW second pass, some AMBOSS, and Doctors in Training vids

@M&L @slowthai Halp!

Last edited: