Any Canadians doing a post-bac in the states? Pre-dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothy1234567

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm currently applying to the states for dental schools, my ogpa of 3.0 and I just wrote the DAT meaning my scores won't be in till Dec (Canadian DAT). I want to keep my hopes up but I want a back-up plan as well.

I was thinking about applying to post-bac in the states for pre-dental. Are there any Canadians out there who have done this?

Or even any American's in post-bac that have any advice in terms of applying or any insight on the application process. Really nervous for everything going on!

Thanks!!