Any News From Cornell????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nutellagirl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI everyone-
I'm writing from transit-strike-striken Brooklyn. I called Cornell yesterday to find out when we'd hear from them. The receptionist said they had already started calling people with acceptances this week and were aiming to call everyone by tomorrow.
Has anyone gotten called?
Has anyone gotten the waitlist/rejection email yet?
Good luck!
Elisabetta
 
Haven't gotten a call nor a rejection email. Tracking pages still says my application is in the review process. I'm still hopeful for my cell to ring by tomorrow 🙂

Keep your spirits up hopefully future classmate!
 
That is so funny. I have been doing the EXACT same thing! This transit strike has left me with far too much time on my hands!
I actually called Cornell today (AGAIN) and asked the (very patient) receptionist if not getting a call tomorrow essentially meant I was not accepted. She thankfully said no. STILL.....!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: